No announcement yet.

Integration of offline payment providers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That implies that PayOffline is integrated with V8 already, I didn't think it was...is it?
    Or is it planned to be?
    Tracey

Comment

It's just been added Ronald.

Comment

in 8.5.2?
        I just checked the release notes/changes and didn't see it so I obviously didn't look hard enough!
        Sorry Mum
        Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
          Ronald.

Comment

Originally posted by budgetbumps
            in 8.5.2?
            I just checked the release notes/changes and didn't see it so I obviously didn't look hard enough!
            Sorry Mum
            I think i read it in the newsletter not the release notes to be honest, then again maybe not, who knows, i read it somewhere and thought that was a quick integration, hows about fixing the ones with problems instead of adding new ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B
              LOL
              It's a reference to my apparently large feet
              Tracey

Comment

I think i read it in the newsletter not the release notes to be honest, then again maybe not, who knows, i read it somewhere and thought that was a quick integration, hows about fixing the ones with problems instead of adding new ones.
                oh, well I didn't really read the newsletter, tbh...this would be from the same people who tried to convince us, via their last few, that Paypal Pro was a great idea?
                Tracey

Comment

You know what they say about large feet, oh errmmm that blokes, sorry

well Lee fixing one that dont work PMSL like the shipping needs finishing aswell

D

Comment

oh, well I didn't really read the newsletter, tbh...this would be from the same people who tried to convince us, via their last few, that Paypal Pro was a great idea?
                    Oh i get these, funny there in my spam filter now, they other thing is all these emails i keep getting from actinic associates? i would not mind they come to an email box that is not on my websites and only friends and actinic know?

D

Comment

LOL
                      It's a reference to my apparently large feet
                      Apparently? you've lived with them for over 40 years now, i'd expect it to be more 'obvious' than 'apparent'. Good luck on the rapids.....

I forgot your other nickname, i preferred it to this one, but what it was is alluding me.

EDIT: It was Dolly, ah yes. The sheep that looked in the mirror and called others a sheep, when in fact the others were cats and she was the sheep.

Please don't tell anyone.....lololololololololol.......classic

Comment

EDIT: It was Dolly, ah yes. The sheep that looked in the mirror and called others a sheep, when in fact the others were cats and she was the sheep.

Please don't tell anyone.....lololololololololol.......classic

ok..I want half a dozen pints of whatever Lee is drinking!!
                        Tracey

Comment

sod off into the correct thread please

Comment

oops..too many windows open..sorry!
                            Tracey

Comment

PMSL - Thats Jont and Lee all over

Funny were is jont lately not heard from him or has he been locked up after nobbling the MiL

D

Comment

Apparently? you've lived with them for over 40 years now

FM!! I missed that first time around!!

Be nice
                                Tracey

Comment

Working...
                                X