Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Chris

Comment

Just wondering if the PPP thing and shipping by zones is going to be in 8.5.2? ie country code of UK instead of GB

Comment

Cheers Chris, a little communication goes a very long way. If those all go to plan, that should remove a huge amount of niggles, i can even go and buy CS3 now - woohooo.

Comment

i dont mind the bugs, in fact, i know myself from writing all sorts of different things, that they are part of computers, full stop.

what we appreciate mr. dicken, is some status on how you are getting along.

i know that you arent allowed to tell us about active bugs, for security and political reasons, but the list you just showed is testament to how hard you're working to get everything fixed.

and its some impressive list, with some excellent fixes.

it inspires confidence when a company releases how they are getting along. it shows that they arent sitting on their arses, drinking coffee (like i do).

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielcrowe
            it inspires confidence when a company releases how they are getting along. it shows that they are sitting on their arses, drinking coffee (like i do).

BOOM headshot, nice typo.
            Agree on the comms front, engage not alienate.

Comment

I must admit I was very impressed with the number of fixes, indeed it shows how hard Actinic are working....

but - here's the whammy - there's still too many

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
                BOOM headshot, nice typo.
                Agree on the comms front, engage not alienate.
                dammit, i'm noobified. dont let me get away with shit like that again mr hack, you just put a double tap in my head when its snafu time.

Comment

It shows that they are sitting on their arses, drinking coffee (like i do).

Gabe please dont mention coffee again

Funny i noticed one thing missing from the list, but it dont bother me so i wont mention it

Comment

i'm waiting for this bug to be fixed:

"Actinic no longer needs you, go to bed, where its warm, we'll handle it from here."

Comment

I agree with Croccy, i read the first page and then scrolled down to find another page. It was impressive and disappointing all at the same time, however you most definitely leave the page thinking that they are working their nuts off to try and get this software right.

That's incredibly pleasing, especially when you recommend and market the product yourself. The only reason we haven't known about these things earlier = your backward thinking on communication. Look at the responses, a positive vibe from a few of us already, big lesson in there somewhere IMO.

Comment

i'm waiting for this bug to be fixed:

"Actinic no longer needs you, go to bed, where its warm, we'll handle it from here."
                        Oh yer, that has to be the most sort after one, mind gabe i can see that comming sometime NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But there is a large list of fixes and to be honest, they are working on V9 aswell, or is that the hugarians, i get so confused nowadays

Comment

Keeping everything on topic, like i always do

I noticed there is no reference to the fixing of the order shipped email, that misses the "order shipped" from the subject field when you use the complete orders button

And come on someone has got to mention it, i'll give you a clue, the thread runs into pages and pages.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B
                            And come on someone has got to mention it, i'll give you a clue, the thread runs into pages and pages.
                            haha...stirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring, Darren??
                            Tracey

Comment

They're not going to list GC and break the surprise, they will wow you with that instead.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
                                They're not going to list GC and break the surprise, they will wow you with that instead.
                                haha...you know...I just KNEW you would say that!!
                                Tracey

Comment

Working...
                                X