• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cannot tell a lie, as a shop keeper not an elite type person

i did vote with the darkside
    and

i couldnt give two hoots if it was implemented

it would be nice but i dont loose any sleep over it
    there are other things that could be "tweaked" like UDPs, stock control etc etc

opps sorry for straying
    Remembering the road to Actinic enlightenment is a long and sometimes painful one.
    Current project:
    cheapadulttoys4u.co.uk
    cheaplingerie4u.co.uk
    Something for the Missus,Something for the Weekend

Comment

end of Jan
      Eeek

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

We voted as not bother too..
        Thanks

JoBananas Body Jewellery - Body piercing jewellery, belly bars and ear stretching plugs

Comment

...so when will we get it?

Sorry if I'm missing something here, but is there a plan to integrate GC in Actinic or not, and if so, when will a robust, fully tested, well documented, stable integration be available and at what cost if any?
          JHeath

Comment

I can only assume you missed this thread:

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=29055

Mike
            -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Actually that reminds me, Chris are you going to change the pole or have you guys just accepted it needs to be done.

Me i would like the option but as yet i am not desperate for it, well not until PROTX decide to improve things again though

D

Comment

We've absolutely accepted it needs to be done. This poll is just an alternative to the long google checkout thread. Just somewhere for people to make their voice heard.

Comment

Thanks Chris, how was the holiday

Comment

Thanks Chris, how was the holiday
                    I am trying to stop this thread going OT - but it was very nice - thanks.

Comment

'Course I want it - especially now I understand that I will be able to process £10 of sales free for every £1 I spend on adwords (apparently). Since I'm already spending £350 a month on adwords that means I'd probably never have to pay any transaction charges for GC. The sooner the better, then.

On the other hand, I'm not going to stop using Actinic if it doesn't happen...
                      -
                      Justin Hill (Half-to-three-quarters-baked Mac expert, laptop evangelist and vintage Hammond enthusiast)
                      http://www.cka-net.com

Comment

Originally posted by justinhill
                        'Course I want it - especially now I understand that I will be able to process £10 of sales free for every £1 I spend on adwords (apparently). Since I'm already spending £350 a month on adwords that means I'd probably never have to pay any transaction charges for GC. The sooner the better, then.
                        I just got that email too. That's likely to make a big difference to a lot of people's choice to use or not use (integration aside) when the processing fees start (now Feb 2008)
                        Tracey

Comment

Is this being worked on, or has the idea been ditched?
                          Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Very tempted to sign up Actinic here but probably would get a black mark

http://services.google.com/events/recommend_provider

Regards

Nigel
                            Offering a wide range of shade loving plants suitable for the woodland garden. http://www.plantsforshade.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                            X