Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm trying to use the 'Link for Sage' software but am getting an error when I enter..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm trying to use the 'Link for Sage' software but am getting an error when I enter..

I'm trying to use the 'Link for Sage' software but am getting an error when I enter my SDO key

If you see the error 'SDO failed to register' it may be because you have the incorrect SDO key for the version of Sage you are using.

When you first start using SellerDeck Link, a dialog will appear requesting you to enter your 'SDO' ('Sage Data Objects') registration details.

This serial number and activation key is obtainable only from Sage.

Contact Details:

Telephone: 0845 1116666 (Great Britain),
    0845 2450280 (Northern Ireland),
    01 6420863 (Republic of Ireland)
    E-Mail: registration@sage.com

When you call Sage to request a serial number and activation key, you will be required to give your Sage Account/Serial Number, your company name and the 'SellerDeck' company name. You must have a current, registered copy of Sage 50 Accounts to be entitled receive a serial number and activation key.

Please note that you will not be able to get an SDO Serial Number or
    Activation Key if you are evaluating Sage 50 Accounts.

Note: If you are using Sage 2008 on Windows Vista, and this is not installed on the same machine as Link, you may experience problems registering SDO. Please see Appendix C: Registering SDO when Link and Sage 50 Accounts 2008 are on Separate Machines at the end of the SellerDeck Link Help guide for details (Start | All Programs | SellerDeck Link for Sage Line 50 | SellerDeck Link for Sage Help).
Working...
X