Poor support from sellerdeck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buzby View Post
    A few years back we were told that the aim was 1 release per year for the software, so that cover customers were getting an upgrade yearly as part of the cover.

I only popped by to see how things are going in the seller deck world. I remember being told that at version 4 glad to see that things are still the same.

Hello to you all

Comment

Hi Darren, Nice to see you, are you still using Sellerdeck?

Jan
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B View Post
        ...Hello to you all
        Hey Darren - hope you're well mate! Long time no see!

Comment

I'm good thanks, I trust you are all well.

I have not used seller deck for a while now, probably 3 years, but thought I would pop by and see how people are doing.

Darren

Comment

We have missed you :-)
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hey Darren, nice to see you again.

We've always aimed for one major release per year. Didn't often achieve it, but I reckon we've got closer than if we hadn't aimed for it ;-)

Nowadays our aim is for a major release or the equivalent in extensions, which we'll have managed for three consecutive years, so I'm hopeful we can continue that.
              Bruce Townsend
              Ecommerce Product Manager
              Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Aww thanks Jan missed you lot to

Comment

A nice blast from the past, Darren - broken anything recently
                  Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Crashing software is a regular occurrence and these days I don't tend to class that as breaking it anymore.

I did crush my toes last year and I am currently living with a frozen shoulder which is likely to have been caused by my annual charity rugby match and the failure to accept I am not 20 something if you can class that as breaking things

Comment

Welcome back Darren as others have said you've been missed

What have you been breaking down in Kent lately that must be quite a list, as I seem to remember you were the first to break anything Sellerdeck/ Actinic thought was unbreakable
                      Chris Ashdown

Comment

Working...
                      X