No announcement yet.

Feefo feedback - how it works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the current system moved to a 5 star rating.

What I din't understand previously is that there is already an option to solicit for product feedback at a later time, set by the mercahnt e.g. 8 weeks after the product was shipped, product feedback solicited.

Obviously there are arguments in both directions in only allowing product feedback from actual customers.

Chris

Comment

This is all of a sudden a much more attractive proposition that it was when it was first outlined to us back in October. As always, though, I shall wait for others to be the guinea pigs before dipping my toe into that particular puddle of hot water, or mixing my metaphors ...
      Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

I'm one of the guinea pigs (or starter mole as I like to think of it) and my test site is looking pretty good, quite a seamless integration for feefo and an upgrade to V10 pretty much perfect out of the box.
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

This has piqued my interest again as well.
          Does the '5-star' rating mean they have changed to the ubiquitous Stars, or do they still use that odd green circle thingy?
          Kind Regards
          Sean Williams

Calamander Ltd

Comment

You can optionally use a standard 5 star rating on product feedback.

Chris

Comment

I am tempted by V10 - I like the marketing features and was very curious with "Feefo"

Tonight I looked at their site and their "customers" - I looked at the feed back sites have had --- in the main 90% + positive, but most seem to be in the orders "1000 + per month" category.

There will of course always be customers that moan,look for issues, indeed I myself am one of them,maybe, a little poor feedback is a good thing?

What on earth "Feefo" means is a mystery and IMO a very poor choice of branding, it relates nothing attractive to anyone....If I got an email with the word "fee" in it, alarm bells would ring.

V10 boot up screen has an uncanny resemblance in design to the Feefo home page,

Actinic pricing looks very competitive, compared to Feefo direct if I have understood it correctly.

"We use an independent service reviewer, Feefo, to track our customer service performance. Please tick here if you'd be willing to participate and share your experience with others."
              ^^^^this^^^^ = "a choice"
              www.devotedly-discus.co.uk

Comment

AIUI 'Feefo' is short for 'Feedback forum'. Not that obvious, I agree. It's a good system, though.
                Bruce Townsend
                Ecommerce Product Manager
                Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Working...
                X