Checkout Page 1 can sometimes be skipped during the checkout, meaning the coupon field during the checkout is skipped. See the solution below:
- In SellerDeck, go to Design | Design text.
- Click on the "Web Site (Cont)" tab.
- Click on the "Shipping & Tax" tab
- Scroll down to "Delivery Address Prompt", tick the Show tick box next to this field.
- Click "Apply", then "OK".
- Go to Web | Publish to web.
If this does not solve the problem, it may be that you have shipping charges disabled, please see the workaround below:
- In SellerDeck, go to Settings | Business settings | Shipping & Handling.
- If 'Shipping charges made' is unticked, tick the tick box, and under location basis select “Simple”, you can then set the “Fixed charge” to “£0”, the end result will still be no shipping being charged.