Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V11 / Sage Pay "Error initialising payment service"

Hi everyone,

I have got a site using V11 (latest patch) just moved to Sage Pay. IP address is registered and read Garry's post so checked Crypt::SSLeay was already installed on server

Configure PSP as Sage Pay, select test mode, put in Merchant ID and Key, double check IP address registered, go for a test purchase but get "Error initialising payment service" .

Sage Pay say no evidence of failed (or any Login) and confirm IP must be OK.

any ideas??

Thanks Simon

** resolved **

Sagepay told me the IP address was registered properly and assured me that had it been an IP address problem they would be able to see the rejection in their logs.

So I came to this forum and drew a blank. What else could I do? I decided to broaden the range of IP addresses on my Sagepay admin console... and Bingo!

Conclusion, Sagepay support staff are friendly and helpful but not that technical and whilst their server logs would show dropped and rejected connections they do not seem to have access to them even though they claim to.

Comment

I am having the same "Error initialising payment service"

When you say broadened the range can you explain what you mean. I seem to only be able to put in a single ip rather than a range.

I have double checked that I have the IP of the server and it is for sure correct.

Any Ideas?

Comment

Have a look in your MySagepay and check out the invalid entries. You should be able to see there exactly why you are getting that error message.

If it is the IP also then call Sagepay and ask them for the IP number of the recent attempts. If it's 1and1 then they use different IP's despite saying they don't.
        Kind Regards
        Karen

Charmed Cards & Crafts

Comment

Working...
        X