No announcement yet.

WorldPay Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First it was protx last year updating their site and now Worldpay.
    Both upgrades have been totally necessary as all PSPs need to be PCI/DSS compliant - these major upgrades have been to acheive this.

as a merchant youy can not be PCI compliant if your payment method is not.

Comment

Secret Key Fix

Thats the answer with World pay, new secret key issued and all now fine.
      Thanks to all the posters in the community
      Edward
      Edward Martin
      www.thehoneydoctor.com
      www.littledart.co.uk
      www.heavensentus.co.uk

Comment

Secret Key replacement worked for me but could it have also upset my mole-end One Stop Batch Order Processing? Order ends up in PSP and not marked as shipped etc as the payment isn't being acknowledged. Is this something to do with echoing back data from WORLDPAY? Anyone know?

I am running V7 but this thread seams to have flowed on to a conclusion and was linked helpful to the V7 Forum thread on this topic, hope that is OK if not please Mod as neceassary.

Jan, if you see this one, anyone else experienced a problem?

Thanks to everyone.

Comment

Hi All

Running 7.0.7.0.0.0. HCFA,

Have put in new sercet key form worldpay, still having the same error message "invalid signature", other than putting in the new sercet key number, and updating site, does anything elese have to be done, in actinic or on worldpay set up?
          Using pre auth as well.

Regards

Anthony

Comment

I am waiting for a reply from WORLDPAY as my orders now go to Pending Payment Service Provider and Actinic doesn't seem to be able to differentiate paid from unpaid. Actinic phrased the following question for me which I forwarded.

" I have checked your online error log, and there are no entries logged for
            the script that creates the authorisation file.

This means that the script have not been activated, in order for this to
            happen it means that the server-to-server call from the Worldpay server has
            been blocked, or has not been sent.

In the case where the callback has been blocked, it is possible that some
            kind of firewall/content filter rule is blocking the call at your hosting
            company. It is possible that the request could contain zero bytes, which is
            usually filtered out by default on the content filters, however the hosting
            company implementing this would have to coincide with Worldpay updating
            their servers which is unlikely.

The other possibility is that the callback has not been sent, which under
            the circumstances seems most likely.

Having said this the key to this is the same, you will need to contact
            Worldpay and ask them to check whether: -

a). the callback has been sent
            b). if the callback has been sent, the entry in the Worldoay server log that
            tells where the call has been blocked.

If the server log states that the call has been blocked at the entry point
            to your hosting company/server you will then need to contact them to see if
            there is a corresponding entry in the hosting company's server/firewall log "

As and when I get a resolution I will post it here in case it chimes with anyone else.

John

Comment

Hi

Had another new sercet key number, all working fine now.

Comment

We are scheduled for the upgrade this Saturday (9/02), so fingers crossed...

Will let you know how we get on.

Tim Weaver
                WISE.CO.UK
                Consultancy, Innovation & Solutions

tim.weaver@wise.co.uk
                http://www.wise.co.uk

Comment

Well... all seems to have gone through OK. Unbelievably we appear to have experienced no problems whatsoever with the upgrade!

Tim Weaver
                  WISE.CO.UK
                  Consultancy, Innovation & Solutions

tim.weaver@wise.co.uk
                  http://www.wise.co.uk

Comment

GOD, this thread is taking ALOT to read...!

Basically, One of our 3 ID's was UPGRADED (WorldPay's word for, BROKE) a month ago...!

Ant @ worldpay informed me that the data being sent from Actinic was too much information, and thus it's an Actinic issue (i.e. he speaks from his arse)

Amie Renolds - our BS manager at WorldPay, informs me, they don't know what is wrong, or WHY only 80% of our payments go through while 20% get a nice plain WHITE SCREEN...!

As a Developer Myself..

White Screen issues = 'crap code'

Any-one have a NAME at WorldPay that can fix this issue before we turn OFF WorldPay and move to PayPal...

I am even thinking that setting up ePDQ will be a better solution (yes we are a Barclays cusomer)

Our customers are getting a little *angry* having to call us the next day with their credit card details, as they can't pay for the goods they want...!

Comment

We have had our sites upgraded on the weekend of the 9/10th of Feb scince then all of the orders come back with pending payment satus. not as single order has made it through correctly scince.

We have contacted them and worldpay seem to think its a secret key problem, even though we haven't had any 'Invalid signiture' errors. We have changed our key and this doesn't seem to have done anything. I have telneted into our server and notcied that when an order is made a .ord file is created and when payment is confimred be worldpay a .occ file is created. The site with the problem isn't getting any .occ file created which I assume means worldpay isn't talking to our server again once its finished with the client.

I don't really know enough about the interaction between worldpay and actinic to try and diagnose it.

We do have another site that doesn't have a problem though and is running the same (latest) version of actinic. Does this mean this site will be ok. Or is there going to be another round of upgrades and this site will have trouble then?

Has any one who's site went wrong int eh Feb upgrade got any thing back from worldpay or got their site working?

Comment

Amie Renolds - our BS manager at WorldPay, informs me, they don't know what is wrong, or WHY only 80% of our payments go through while 20% get a nice plain WHITE SCREEN...!
                        one of my WP installs (non actinic) also shows a white screen, so i have input a support ticket to WP, as part of the process to input a ticket WP take you through relevant FAQS - one of which was blank white screens can be caused by google analytics? this may or may not help you....

Comment

Originally posted by AndyBD
                          We have had our sites upgraded on the weekend of the 9/10th of Feb scince then all of the orders come back with pending payment satus. not as single order has made it through correctly scince.

We have contacted them and worldpay seem to think its a secret key problem, even though we haven't had any 'Invalid signiture' errors. We have changed our key and this doesn't seem to have done anything. I have telneted into our server and notcied that when an order is made a .ord file is created and when payment is confimred be worldpay a .occ file is created. The site with the problem isn't getting any .occ file created which I assume means worldpay isn't talking to our server again once its finished with the client.

I don't really know enough about the interaction between worldpay and actinic to try and diagnose it.

We do have another site that doesn't have a problem though and is running the same (latest) version of actinic. Does this mean this site will be ok. Or is there going to be another round of upgrades and this site will have trouble then?

Has any one who's site went wrong int eh Feb upgrade got any thing back from worldpay or got their site working?
                          after changing the secret key, i'd do a complete site purge and refresh

Comment

Our site is now working. Can't see I'm 100% sure what happened though I'm afraid.

After the secret key didn't work I sent another email back to worldpay and siad i didn't think it was a problem with the key as we didn't have any signiture errors. And mentioned that we didn't have any .occ files. I also said how was it that one of our sites worked fine whilst the other didn't and asked if they'd both been migrated? I got this back

"Both installations have been migrated to the new system, so this is not a migration related issue.

I have compared the installation settings and updated installation xxxxxx so that it matches instalaltion xxxxxx."

And now it works fine. We havent changed anything at our end apart from the key so they must hav echanged something. have know Idea what they did at there end but it worked.

Comment

We were upgraded in Jan - started getting the white screen problem a couple of weeks ago and was told it was related to the 3D secure, which was then disabled. All was well untill this weekend, when the payment pending orders/ white screen issue started again. Spoke to WP yesterday and they know there is a problem (esp with Actinic sites) and hope to resolve it asap........

Hum.... though it has been slightly better today...
                              ActiveStock
                              On-line, real-time stock control plug-in for Actinic V7, V8 and V9
                              **New - Captcha plug-in for your Contact Us form**

ActiveStock website
                              Free 30 Day Trial
                              ActiveStock Blog (including a new tutorial on a 'Sort By' function for long section pages)

Comment

got this back from worldpay about how they fixed our problem

"There were some descrepancies with the callback URL not being enabled (this is now called payment response enabled) The interesting thing here is that the installation settings were migrated correctly. So in theory you should have expereinced the same issue prior to being migrated... "

Well we didn't have the same problem before. And I'm not sure why it wouldn't have been on in the first place. Anyway it works now but suprised they didn't work this one out before, as this took them 2 weeks to notice.

Comment

Working...
                                X