Paypal Pro, V8, 3d Secure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That hole's pretty deep you know. I'd stop digging if it were me
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

It is unethical of Actinic to make this available for use in my opinion.
      What would be nice is for Actinic to actually explain what the purpose of PPP is and why they offer it without stating its limitations.

Comment

As I was implying, we are trying to make a definitive statement but are waiting for others. That's maybe why it's hard to get a straight forward answer from support.

For information and despite widespread belief to the contrary, Actinic don't currently receive any kick-back for any of the Paypal payment methods either for sign up or ongoing fees. However, we have had various commercial arrangements in the past.

We do recommend that all merchants accept Paypal payments as most will gain business that way. Paypal is also a fantastic way to get started as a merchant.

Given PCI DSS issues, I couldn't recommend merchants capturing card details on their site using PPP.

Chris

Comment

Thanks Chris...

I appreciate the honest answer.

Comment

What a clique this forum is.
            Hey Martin, I totally know how you feel, but dont give up on this forum as there are some really excellent posters on here too... I nearly gave up a while back.. as I was made to feel stupid for asking newbie questions and giving my opinion.

There are some people who seem to post just to get their URLS on their signatures up for the search engines. Dont be put off, I have had some excellent help on here.
            Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

Thanks for your responses everybody, and helping me to get to the bottom of this.

I guess my main frustration comes down to not receiving feedback from Actinic Support, not the PPP integration, which as I mentioned earlier, I am no longer using.

Regards,

Martin

Comment

Working...
              X