Heads up - some PayPal callbacks failing today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heads up - some PayPal callbacks failing today

Pre midnight PayPal orders all fine. Post midnight, all our PayPal orders have remained in PSP-Pending.
    It may just be us and/or 1&1, but be forewarned this might happen to you too so extra cross-checking needed.

(We're using Sellerdeck 2013)
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

This is happening to every PayPal order now. If anyone else is experiencing the same, please post.
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

only had one paypal order so far today but it went through ok and order went into pending as it should. Actinic 10.0.4
      Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

Had 1 PayPal order at 00:33 which went through okay, all PayPal orders since then are going into PSP-Pending.

(I'm using SellerDeck 11 and website is not hosted with 1&1 if that helps???)
        Garry

www.4AllCards.com

Comment

Very helpful thank you - especially the non 1&1 part

Hopefully someone from Sellerdeck will see this and make contact.

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up.

Three today so far, all went to pending, all were in fact paid. V9 with 1&1.
            Paul
            Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

I haven't had any paypal orders today so can't say if I have the same problem or not.

I know the IPN changes aren't supposed to happen until Feb 1st but can't help wondering if they've made the changes early.

Has everyone upgraded for the IPN changes as described here http://community.sellerdeck.com/show...206#post337206

Mike

PS. I see Jules is on 2013 which has the IPN changes built in so probably not this.
              -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

When we were on v11.0.4 we made the change as per that post. Now on v2013 so no need. Have checked the Originals folder and the PayPal script we are using is identical.

Comment

We have had 5 paypal orders today and all have gone into the pending side
                  Jonathan

Comment

All our paypal orders are going into pending, on different hosts- V11.
                    Ben
                    http://www.fairygoodies.co.uk

Comment

I made the IPN script changes a little while ago and everything has been fine since then - until today!

I had a look on the PayPal forum and there seem to be a number of threads with people reporting problems (both when trying to send and receive payment) - It's the first time I've looked on the PayPal forum so this might be normal or it might suggest that the problem is with them and hopefully they will sort it out soon?
                      Garry

www.4AllCards.com

Comment

Could this be related to the Paypal changes due for 1st Feb discussed in the threads below.

Instant Payment Notification change from PayPal
                        PayPal email to update IPN/PDT scripts

Perhaps Paypal have made the changes a few days early.

EDIT: Just realised this had been mentioned in an earlier post.
                        Darren Guppy
                        Golf Tee Warehouse
                        Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

OK. Just had a paypal payment come in and went straight to psp pending even though I got the payment confirmation email from paypal.

No errors in my error log. Although I do have errors that coincide with paypal payments going back for a few weeks that say

Program = ORDERSCR, Program version = 28588 , HTTP Server = Apache , Return code = 999
                          , Date and Time = 2013/01/27 20:24, Internal Errors = Deferred email missing
                          Odd.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Hi Jules,

As far as I can see our paypal orders are going through fine today.

*** correction, just checked and some are going through but I just found three failed ones,that is not good at all, thanks for pointing this out Jules.

Sellerdeck - what can we do to resolve this?

Cheers,
                            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                            Multichannel order processing
                            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

All Paypal orders from 9 a.m this morning going into PSP pending - Business v11.01 - not hosted with 1&1 either. Had planned to impliment the Paypal script changes this week before the 1st Feb deadline... will hold off now until we know what's what.

Only realised the problem when doing a Paypal refund a few moments ago... seemed to be an awful lot of orders on there, and yet we were showing only 1 Paypal order outstanding on Actinic (that was placed over the weekend).... oh heck, that means stock control will be all over the place....

Comment

Working...
                              X