No announcement yet.

new version of sagepay (v3) coming at end of 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rest assured it will be released in plenty of time for the July 31st deadline.
    I think we may need to define plenty of time, in my opinion less than a month to implement is not how I would define plenty of time. I would be looking at 3 months.

Hopefully SellerDeck are talking weeks rather than days in their definition.

Peter
    Printerbase - Colour & Mono Laser Printers

Comment

Another newsletter "Rest assured it will be released in plenty of time for the July 31st deadline". There is a new update on SagePay v3 which says: "Sage Pay have given SellerDeck customers an extension until 30th October before the Sage Pay Protocol v2.23 is disabled. Both Sage Pay and SellerDeck will ensure the new Sage Pay v3 integration will be released in good time before this new deadline."
      Peblaco

Comment

did they mention which year ?

Comment

Originally posted by Stevet View Post
          Hi Guys

I am still working on this, with Winsbury's version of OCCProtxScripttemplate.pl (I currently use Actinic Multi-Business version 8.5)

I researched on the prerequisite Perl scripts needed and had some success, however I am still learning. I have now run into this error message which I am now trying to solve:

Error executing the on-line credit card plug-in script. Can't locate loadable object for module Crypt::Rijndael in @INC (@INC contains: C:/Perl/site/lib C:/Perl/lib . cgi-bin cgi-bin cgi-bin cgi-bin cgi-bin cgi-bin) at (eval 42) line 64 Compilation failed in require at (eval 42) line 64. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 42) line 64.

However at the same time I am writing a report for the company about switching from SagePay to WorldPay which could be a lifesaver for some of you (and me!) I mention this as WorldPay seem to be connected to SagePay as a parent company or something as when I gave them my Merchant ID number they could look up my account.

They (WorldPay) and Sellerdeck indicated to me that they can integrate with my current Actinic website but I am still checking this out as WorldPay Telephone support is nowhere near as good as SagePay and I went through 4 numbers and a lot of contradictory and confusing answers from them until I reached the "right" technical person.

Regards

Steve
          Hi
          I'm running 8.5 and go this far with Winsburys OCCScriptTemplate

Error executing the on-line credit card plug-in script. Global symbol "$bAuthenticate" requires explicit package name at (eval 44) line 111.

Trouble is there is NOTHING at line 111!

I had your problem. The Perl Scripts look like they are not on the server to me. Ask your hosting company to add them for you.

Comment

Upgrading V8.5 to V11 for SagePay V3.0

Well with some struggle I have got my site from V8.53 to SellerDeckV1004LDZA, however I just can't get it upgraded beyond that to any V11

My left hand margin fails to display correctly, ends up down the middle of the page with the content displayed below it!

I will keep trying.

I have been working with Winsburys form and have come so close but fell at the last fence. I had my web guy working on it, cost me hundreds, got me nowhere! Its just not that easily fixable I don't think. If Sellerdeck can't do it, my guy can't do it and none of the technical guru's on the forum have a solution then its an impossible mess!
            My PayPal is screwed now, not sure its related, but its not returning receipt of payments to the website so everything ends up in Pending Payment Service Provider, god only knows whats going on.

So I'm limping along!

Anybody else had more luck?

Comment

So with the extension from SagePay do we need to register with SagePay that we are using SellerDeck and they flick some magic switch somewhere for us that keeps us working on 2.23 or is it automatic ?

Thanks
              Printerbase - Colour & Mono Laser Printers

Comment

The extension meant users on older versions which use SagePay v2.23 will work until 30th October 2015. Then SagePay v2.23 will no longer work and those using older versions will need to upgrade.
                Peblaco

Comment

Extension

I believe Sage Pay will be releasing an email on 13th July where you can apply for an extension to 30 Oct.

For Specman, thanks for your advice but I am the "hosting company"! They are our own company's servers that unfortunately I look after

Comment

At least that means that I and several million people can go on holiday without 'shitting bricks' if it's been extended till end of October

I take my hat off to SagePay for doing this, but I still cannot believe the SD gurus cannot sort this out given the time they've had to do so

This must be some serious complex code or what, for SD not to work with it and cause an extension

Comment

My client spoke with SagePay on 10th July, and they said they did not know of any specific agreement between SagePay and Sellerdeck, however an extension to the deadline would only likely if there were significant numbers of Sagepay customers who had not switched to the new protocol by 31st July.

Has anyone who has Sellerdeck support (I or my client do not unfortunately), contacted Sellerdeck to confirm that the extension to the deadline for Sellerdeck users has definitely been agreed?

Comment

A client emailed SagePay - upgrade@sagepay.com - about this today and received a reply (automated?) with a disclaimer doc attached. The doc was headed "Protocol migration – limited extension agreement" and was offering the extension to 30th October - and no later - if completed and signed. It stated this extension would then be automatic and there would be no further extensions after that date.
                        It's unclear to me if this is the "automatic" extension which Sellerdeck describe as it appears you have to apply for it.
                        Mike Booker
                        M B Web Services
                        mbws@mbwebs.co.uk
                        +44 1932 340318

Comment

I assumed from the post by SellerDeck announcing the extension on the other topic that it is definite. SellerDeck Support also confirmed the extension of 30th October.
                          Peblaco

Comment

Confirmation today at Sage Pay v3 the extension has to be applied for, signed and sent to SagePay. Details on applying on the new topic here: Sage Pay Protocol v2.23 extension – Action required
                            Peblaco

Comment

Sellerdeck

4 days before my 3 week holiday where my sites would break on the 31st is not an acceptable timeframe.

I have lost a lot of faith in Sellerdeck support over this issue.
                              Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
                              Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Originally posted by Buzby View Post
                                Sellerdeck

4 days before my 3 week holiday where my sites would break on the 31st is not an acceptable timeframe.

I have lost a lot of faith in Sellerdeck support over this issue.
                                I rest my case

Buzby, I know EXACTLY how you feel

Errrr, any emails sent out to anyone shitting bricks over this from SD by any chance as I'm buggered if I've got one telling me to do this

Piss poor service to be honest if you have to go on a forum to find this info out

Well done as always Louise but come on......the above from Buzby kind of says it all

Comment

Working...
                                X