No announcement yet.

Sagepay test server error after v11 upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Lee, I'll go ahead with testing. Just to confirm, was this present site upgraded from an older version, if yes, which one?

Regards
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks Krithika,
      Yes, the site was upgraded from V9.0.3.0.0.0.IMMA
      The V9 site is live and working fine.
      Regards
      Lee

Comment

Ok great, I'll keep both you and Jan updated. I have forwarded the concern to the development team for further investigation.

Regards
        Krithika Chandrasekar
        SellerDeck

sigpic

Comment

Just a thought - don't know if it has any effect on the upgrade but, in the V9 site I upgraded from, OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl was modified to Authenticate payments. to do this I had to change the script from

Code:
          	{
          	$sHiddenValues .= "<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"TxType\" VALUE=\"PAYMENT\">\n";
          	}
          to

Code:
          	{
          	$sHiddenValues .= "<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"TxType\" VALUE=\"AUTHENTICATE\">\n";
          	}
          Regards
          Lee

Comment

Hello Jan, Lee

Just had a chat with my colleague in development. It appears from both your snapshots,that the encryption key entered in the SellerDeck Sagepay configuration window is incorrect w.r.t the respective test account details. That field still contains the default value which is resulting in the error message.

Could you please check in the email containing merchant account details received from Sagepay for the correct encryption key and enter that into the software? If for some reason it cannot be located, you would need to contact Sagepay to resend the account details, which you can then re-enter in v11 and test again.

Please let me know how you get on.

Regards
            Krithika Chandrasekar
            SellerDeck

sigpic

Comment

Hi Krithika

oops... yes, that was the problem. Works fine with the correct encryption key entered...

Thanks for your help.
              Lee

Comment

Morning Lee ...good to know it's working now

Regards
                Krithika Chandrasekar
                SellerDeck

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LHorton View Post
                  Hi Krithika

oops... yes, that was the problem. Works fine with the correct encryption key entered...

Thanks for your help.
                  Lee
                  Hi Krithika,
                  We entered these into the dialog box for the payment service provider configuration. The only knowledgebase articles I saw said that manually editing the files was not required....

PLEASE NOTE: If you are using v9.0.4 or later versions, this [manual editing] is no longer required as the encryption password can be entered directly into the software.

from this thread

However having checked OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl after re-entering the sagepay keys through the dialog, the file hasn't changed and is still showing the default values.

So I assume the knowledgebase article is incorrect & that these items need to be manually entered into the perl scripts?

Is there any updated knowledgebase article for doing this manually in v11? Or can you confirm the method to update this file is the same as that in the thread linked above?
                  Freelance web design
                  www.rebelit.co.uk

Comment

Morning Jan

The knowledge base article is correct in its description that the encryption key does not need to be entered in the OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl in versions later to and including v9.0.4.
                    Instead it now needs to be entered within the Sagepay configuration dialog itself.
                    However having checked OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl after re-entering the sagepay keys through the dialog, the file hasn't changed and is still showing the default values.
                    The file you are looking at is a template file and will not contain the actual values.
                    Once you enter the correct Sagepay merchantID, Secret Key and encryption key into the configuration dialog and upload, Sagepay should work fine. Can you confirm if it does for you?

Regards
                    Krithika Chandrasekar
                    SellerDeck

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krithika View Post
                      Morning Jan

The knowledge base article is correct in its description that the encryption key does not need to be entered in the OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl in versions later to and including v9.0.4.
                      Instead it now needs to be entered within the Sagepay configuration dialog itself.
                      The file you are looking at is a template file and will not contain the actual values.
                      Once you enter the correct Sagepay merchantID, Secret Key and encryption key into the configuration dialog and upload, Sagepay should work fine. Can you confirm if it does for you?

Regards
                      Hi Krithika,
                      I tried re-entering the sagepay account details (verifying they are correct). Something seems to have changed because I now get a different error.

"Status: INVALID

Status Detail: 3085 : The FailureURL format is invalid."
                      Freelance web design
                      www.rebelit.co.uk

Comment

Hi Jan

That's odd. Since I have your upgraded v11 snapshot, can I try it out using my network settings with Sage pay in Test mode? If yes, could you email me the Sage pay details please, especially the encryption key?

Regards
                        Krithika Chandrasekar
                        SellerDeck

sigpic

Comment

I have sent you the details.
                          Freelance web design
                          www.rebelit.co.uk

Comment

Hello Jan

I have passed on the issue to my dev team again as I can replicate this problem too after trying few workarounds. I am assuming you have double-checked with Sagepay re the correctness of all the details?

Regards
                            Krithika Chandrasekar
                            SellerDeck

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X