Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sagepay test server error after v11 upgrade

Hi all,
    I am just evaluating the feasability of an upgrade to v11 (from v8.5)

I have downloaded the evaluation v11 and upgraded the website and uploaded in test mode.

I also set the sagepay payment module to test mode.

When trying to make a test purchase I get an Status 500, error code 5003

HTTP Status Code: 500
    HTTP Status Message: The request was unsuccessful due to an unexpected condition encountered by the server.
    Error Code : 5003
    Error Description : Internal server error.

The url is https://test.sagepay.com/gateway/ser...m-register.vsp

I have tried searching on the sagepay site, but useful information seems to get buried deeper and deepr on that site. I couldn't find any reference to the current test server urls to use for sagepay forms.

In all other respects the upgrade has gone very smoothly.
    Freelance web design
    www.rebelit.co.uk

The previous error was simply because sagepay's test server was having 'issues' apparently.

However now that their server is working I get the following error when trying to make a test purchase from the updated version of our website.

This transaction attempt has failed. Please use the Proceed button go back to the web store from which you were purchasing. The details of the failure are given below.

Status Detail: 3045 : The Currency field is missing.

As said in my previous post, the vsp-forms url seems to be correct.

The v8.5 version is working OK
    The version updated to v11 gives this error.

Any help would be much appreciated. If we can get this fixed we'll be almost certainly upgrading to v11 and getting a second site licence as well.
    Freelance web design
    www.rebelit.co.uk

Comment

Hello Jan

If this issue still persists, I suggest contacting our support team and have someone take a look at your site and SagePay configuration.

Regards
      Krithika Chandrasekar
      SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Originally posted by Krithika View Post
        Hello Jan

If this issue still persists, I suggest contacting our support team and have someone take a look at your site and SagePay configuration.

Regards
        Hi Krithika,
        I did exactly that and it hasn't been very helpful.

The eventual response from sellerdeck support is the following..

"v11 uses sagepay protocol v2.23, so you need to ask SagePay to switch your account to v2.23"

This might sounds like firm and sound advice, but when we spoke to sagepay they pointed us to a document which states the protocol used is defined by the code / scripts on the website side, not on their side.

So we have an upgraded site which can't integrate to SagePay with Sellerdeck saying it is our sagepay account which is the problem & SagePay telling us it is a problem with the integration scripts.

So now the only way to try & tell who is right is to dig around in the guts of the payment scripts, are there any guides on how to change this?
        Freelance web design
        www.rebelit.co.uk

Comment

Make sure you have the correct version of OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl in your CommonOCC site directory. v11 uses the latest 2.23 protocol. Line 84 should say:
          $sHiddenValues .= "<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"VPSProtocol\" VALUE=\"2.23\">\n";

Comment

Hi Jan

Please try the following steps:

- With v11 closed, run the PSPSetup.exe file for v11 alone.
            - Now open SellerDeck, if a notification box comes up indicating a PSP upgrade, then it's possible the correct files were not installed initially.

Additionally to make sure all is correct, please continue these instructions :-

- Go to Help | Troubleshooting and click 'Force PSP Upgrade' (see attached screen shot)
            - close and restart SellerDeck
            - the PSP upgrader will now kick in andyou will have the latest PSP controls and scripts.
            - Update the web site and test sage Pay again.

If the error persists, or there is a new issue, we will need to investigate further.

Regards
            Attached Files
            Krithika Chandrasekar
            SellerDeck

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan Rounding View Post
              Make sure you have the correct version of OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl in your CommonOCC site directory. v11 uses the latest 2.23 protocol. Line 84 should say:
              $sHiddenValues .= "<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"VPSProtocol\" VALUE=\"2.23\">\n";
              Hi Duncan,
              I have confirmed that the OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl has that value as 2.23
              Thanks,

Hi Jan

Please try the following steps:
              Regards
              Hi Krithiika,
              We were using the v11 trial version to evaluate upgrading to v11. Since that has now expired I have taken the following steps before performing your instructions...

1) re-image the development machine.
              2) copy the latest snapshot from the live v8.5 site to the development machine.
              3) install v11 trial pack on dev machine.
              4) import v8.5 snapshot to perform upgrade.

During the upgrade I have saved the modified files logs.
              Once the upgrade is complete I put the site into test mode and configure sagepay to run in test mode.

Hi Jan
              - With v11 closed, run the PSPSetup.exe file for v11 alone.
              - Now open SellerDeck, if a notification box comes up indicating a PSP upgrade, then it's possible the correct files were not installed initially.
              Regards
              I do not have this file anywhere, I have searched the whole machine.

Hi Jan
              Additionally to make sure all is correct, please continue these instructions :-

- Go to Help | Troubleshooting and click 'Force PSP Upgrade' (see attached screen shot)
              - close and restart SellerDeck
              - the PSP upgrader will now kick in andyou will have the latest PSP controls and scripts.
              - Update the web site and test sage Pay again.

If the error persists, or there is a new issue, we will need to investigate further.

Regards
              During the upgrade process it did say it was performing an upgrade to PSP, and stated it had modified OCCUpgrade.

When I clicked on Force PSP Upgrade it immediately showed a small dialog saying PSP upgrade completed.

I notice that during the upload to the web site it sometimes says there are code errors, and sometimes doesn't. On the occasions when there are clicking to see the errors offers no clue, and if I hit the "search for all errors on every page" link I get no errors.

Once uploaded to the site an attempt at a test purchase results in the previous message...

"This transaction attempt has failed. Please use the Proceed button go back to the web store from which you were purchasing. The details of the failure are given below.

Status Detail: 3045 : The Currency field is missing."

The site is set to display dual currencies, but I get the same error if I set it to onyl show single currency.
              Freelance web design
              www.rebelit.co.uk

Comment

You can find the PSPSetup files for each Actinic/SellerDeck version here: http://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/index.ph...sellerdeck-v11

Comment

I downloaded the PSPsetup.exe file from the location Duncan linked.

I have then followed Krithika's instructions once more.

The result is the same.
                  Freelance web design
                  www.rebelit.co.uk

Comment

Hi Jan

Is your snapshot available with someone in the support team? If yes, could you let me know who you spoke with so I can co-ordinate with them for the same?
                    If no, could you send me a link to download your snapshot? You could also use free.mailbigfile.com if the file size is within 100 MB, using the email : krithika [at] sellerdeck dot co dot uk as the recipient.

Regards
                    Krithika Chandrasekar
                    SellerDeck

sigpic

Comment

Hi,
                      Which one would you want? The version that has been ugraded to v11 or the working v8.5 one? Is there a way to send you a PM?

[edit]
                      I have sent you an e-mail (via the profile page) with ftp details
                      Freelance web design
                      www.rebelit.co.uk

Comment

Hi Jan

The v11 one would be fine. You can PM me by clicking my username and use the 'Send email to ...' option. Or you can email me on the email address mentioned in my reply above.

Regards
                        Krithika Chandrasekar
                        SellerDeck

sigpic

Comment

This transaction attempt has failed. Please use the Proceed button go back to the web store from which you were purchasing. The details of the failure are given below.

I am having the same problem with SagePay - with just a slightly different error message:
                          This transaction attempt has failed. We are unable to redirect you back to the web store from which you were purchasing. The details of the failure are given below.

I've tried the suggestions above with no success. I look forward to hearing the solution.

Lee

Comment

Morning Lee

Since I have your snapshot with me, can I test this my end using your Sagepay account in test mode? I will be uploading to my test network settings of course. Please let me know.

Regards
                            Krithika Chandrasekar
                            SellerDeck

sigpic

Comment

Yes please. That would be great.
                              Lee

Comment

Working...
                              X