• Show
Clear All

Mower Magic - Now on 12.0.5

Hi there
    Mower Magic is now on 12.0.5

We are making use of filtering.

Please take a look: www.mowermagic.co.uk

Obviously we are keen for feedback.

I like it, the shop by brand is a nice addition, like the way you have done that. Only 2 things that stood out to me:

The + and - on the quantity box are very small, make them clearer.

The add to cart button is in same colour as the site and looks like a heading, i understand you have a theme and a colour, but make the add to cart one of the things that comes outside of that scheme or at least stands out. differentiate it somehow. I would do a totally different colour, red maybe.

I also noticed 'recent orders and login' are not separated in the menu and i really hate 'terms and conds' as a text label.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback - I take that on-board.

Here is a page - makes use of 360 degree spinner.

http://www.mowermagic.co.uk/acatalog...411043_BQ.html

Comment

Overall, very good with a nice balance of useful product information, well structured.

A couple of observations:

The 'Garden Tidy' page linked from the home page appears to either collapse to a mobile menu ..or loses its CSS stylesheet?. I didn't delve too deeply to find out the exact problem but the page doesn't display correctly.

I found the contrast of the green footer menu items against the grey background little jarring. I could run the page through an accessibility tool but you may want to consider changing the footer text (I'd suggest perhaps to colour #dedede / #b6c2ba or similar )

The 360 degree tool is a nice feature but the camera icon besides the product images is a little misleading. I expected to view a larger image on clicking the icon. A minor point though.
        Terence
        Sellerdeck Website Design & Customisation
        onestop-webshop.co.uk

Comment

Hi thanks for the feedback. I take board the comments about the colour. We need to change that.
          The garden-tidy link has now been fixed - thanks for spotting that.

Comment

Looks good.

Would agree that the green text on grey is not easy to read.

Your footer address seems to float over the social buttons. Not a major problem just untidy.

Responsive design works well, but view cart and contact us is pushed out when veiwed on a 360px screen (Firefox Responsive Design View). Don't know if this is a problem as I don't do this smart phone lark (Yet )

The 360 degree spinner is a nice feature.

But why do I have to tick the box to get FREE Oil. As a customer I would feel a little peeved if I missed it and then noticed the next day after ordering.

And what is a Fue Can? Is £6.00 cheap for one of these?

Comment

Working...
            X