No announcement yet.

Is it right yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's playing that blasted violin, what a din .

Comment

High Horses!
      i dont think so...

I think Derek has made some valid points, if someone is offering a service and yet everytime you go to use it its not available - it will aleinate. There are a couple of businesses near me that close for the oddest reasons sometimes for 10 mins other times for a few hours, i used to use them alot, now i go elewhere to somewhere that is always open.

PS. Bamboo, you're not an ex-pat looking for a job are you? You seem to have a lot of time on your hands!
      this is quite offensive, Derek often does extremely detailed site reviews that can ruffle feathers but on the whole are very accurate and valuable.

Comment

this is quite offensive, Derek often does extremely detailed site reviews that can ruffle feathers but on the whole are very accurate and valuable.
        Ruffled Feathers noun Extreme displeasure caused by an insult or slight: This term alludes to the stiffened, upright feathers of an angry bird.

High Horse n. Informal A mood or attitude of stubborn arrogance or contempt: Get down off your high horse and apologize.
        http://www.3dkitchens.net

Comment

Working...
        X