using actinic for marketing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

using actinic for marketing

I'm new to this site - and Actinic, so apologies if this is a simple question. I want to be able to market to specific segments of my customer database held on Actinic, track performance etc. As far as i can see, actinic allows me a couple of parameters in the 'marketing' section, but it would not allow me to drill down eg show me all customers who bought one item in 2007 AND 2008 and 2009. Am i missing something or is the only way to do this to export the whole thing to excel and then manipulate the data there? is there some sort of plug in available that makes this easier?

Have you had a look at the reports section?

Operations | Reports

Army Gore-tex
    Winter Climbing Mitts
    webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
    Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

Marketing / mailing lists will let you do quite a lot of combinations but not a comparison of customer purchasing trends over a number of years.

To do that you would need to produce a list for 2007, a list for 2008 and a list of 2009. Then manipluate those lists (in excel or SQL or in an email marketing tool) to extra the common people from all three.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X