Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I remove the lines in between products and move the add to cart button?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I remove the lines in between products and move the add to cart button?

Hi there

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a few design issues with our site. How do I remove the line in between each of my products (and also the lines around the best sellers and new products list)? It doesn't look right because it doesn't go all the way across (we use a widescreen monitor).

Also, does anyone know how I can put the 'add to cart button' underneath my scroll down options as at the moment it appears alongside the heading?

Sorry if this is quite simple, please bear with me as I'm fairly new to Actinic!

Many thanks

Heather

You need to give us a URL to look at so we can see the problems you mention.

Comment

Hi drounding, of course website is: http://www.snookerdirect.co.uk/index.html

Thanks for your help, regards Heather

Comment

Also, I forgot to mention, is there a way I can alter the code so that the navigation bar links at the top appear in the middle underneath the logo banner rather than to the right?

Any of your thoughts or opinions on the layout and design are appreciated :-)

Many thanks, heather

Comment

Working...
        X