Actinic EPOS v3.0.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic EPOS v3.0.7

We are pleased to announce that a beta test version of Actinic EPOS v3.0.7 is now available.

For details of changes in this release see www.actinic.co.uk/support/changes-epos.htm.

Please note that beta software is of test quality only and should not be used on a live system. Actinic cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage which may result from such use. If during the testing period any problems are found, a new version will be issued as soon as possible.

The version of Actinic Link for Ecommerce and EPOS in this build is the same as the current production version.
    Bruce Townsend
    Ecommerce Product Manager
    Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Obviously like many working with solo I'll await the full release.

I was wondering if there was any updates on the wish list development requests; approx roadmap timescales, likelyhood of being developed/added, etc.

Comment

Hi Jon

Please keep those wishlist items coming in, we appreciate the time you take to feedback.

We are working hard to make EPOS even more reliable, our next release v3.07 is now in open beta, please see http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/changes-epos.htm for a list of changes. I am also pleased to announce we are working on a CSV product import facility which is almost ready for its first round of testing, more info on release dates to follow. This should make the nature of populating your till with products quicker.
      Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Can't find this anywhere to download.
        All i see is v3.06.

Comment

How very strange, you could try pressing [CTRL] + [F5] on the page to refresh it, anyway just in case.....

# [EPOS-100] –Booked in stock now shows the correct date
          # [EPOS-206] - Certain fields were not correctly upgraded for versions prior to 2.73, this has now been fixed
          # [EPOS-207]- Product Lookup now uses the main database if available rather than a local database when in networked mode
          # [EPOS-208] – Sales buttons can now differentiate between products that have different barcodes
          # [EPOS-209] – Cost on product screen is now updated when switching between suppliers
          # [EPOS-210] – Promotions now require tax codes to be completed. Previously missing tax codes caused issues with Z reads
          # [EPOS-211] – Region code on tickets are now optional
          # [EPOS-212] – Text displaying type of transaction is now displayed on Sales Screen
          # [EPOS-213] – Postcode Lookup now functions
          # [EPOS-216] – Default tax settings added so that Actinic Link can work with version 8.50 and later version of v8
          # [EPOS-218] – Now compatible with Windows Vista’s User Account Control (UAC)
          # [EPOS -224] – Steps taken to reduce the likelihood of the ‘checkout.mde’ becoming corrupted
          # [EPOS-225] – Value of Ecommerce Transactions within the ‘Sales by Tender Type’ report is now correct
          # [EPOS-231] – Sales on account are no longer added to ‘Total

Hope that helps
          Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Sorry, the download link for beta versions is www.actinic.co.uk/about/Beta.php4
            Bruce Townsend
            Ecommerce Product Manager
            Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

One bug so far, the change quanty screen isn't working.
              You can change the quanty but pressing enter or clicking on ok doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly--Kid--Joe View Post
                One bug so far, the change quanty screen isn't working.
                You can change the quanty but pressing enter or clicking on ok doesn't work.
                Thanks Ross

Will investigate that one and post back
                Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Ross, I take it you mean the 'Quantity' button on the 'Sales Screen' where you change the quanity sold of each product. Try highlighting the product you wish to change in the list, please let me know how you get on.
                  Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                    Ross, I take it you mean the 'Quantity' button on the 'Sales Screen' where you change the quanity sold of each product. Try highlighting the product you wish to change in the list, please let me know how you get on.
                    Yes thats what i mean, and yes it does work by selecting the product, thats what threw me as previous it selected the last product scaned.
                    Is it possible to go back to selecting the last product scanned?

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly--Kid--Joe View Post
                      Yes thats what i mean, and yes it does work by selecting the product, thats what threw me as previous it selected the last product scaned.
                      Is it possible to go back to selecting the last product scanned?
                      Many thanks

I have a feeling this may have been caused by some changes that were made to iron out a few Vista issues we had, but I'll chat with the team on that and they can investigate it and hopefully include in a future release. I'll let you know.
                      Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Discount and Printing in 3.07

There seems to be little improvement on the calculation of discount and printing of labels on 65 to a sheet.

Has anyone else got these kinda issues?

When we calculate discount - for example, we have to hold prices at 3 decimal places to be able to sell in centimetres. When we sell a quantity (e.g. 50cm) and then offer discount - we get an error message - better than the last version which lead to some truely customer unfriendly prices - thousands when it should have been pence.

When we try to print on small labels - 65 per sheet - we get errors about being outside the printable area and losing data. This is still happening.

I understand what was meant by the need to identify the item needing the discount or quantity data when selling a product - had us most confused until we had a read of the thread - thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SandraC View Post

When we try to print on small labels - 65 per sheet - we get errors about being outside the printable area and losing data. This is still happening.
                          Hi Sandra

Thanks, just to confirm is this the 'Avery L7651 Labels - 65 per Sheet' report under the 'Barcodes' tab within 'Tickets'?

Thanks
                          Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Printing 65 to page

Yep - confirmed it is the Avery label.

Comment

Thanks Sandra

Have been chatting with the team, who inform me that it is to do with the pre-defined margin sizes of the printer, and unfortunately it is unable to print over the entire area of the whole page.

A similar thing may happen if you set the page properties of a Word document to have '0' margin.

I hope this makes sense.
                              Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X