make images clickable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leehack View Post
    If the snapshot is less than 10MB, just send it me by email, it will be quicker.
    It's 7.5MB
    Need a barcode label or card printer? Look no further than OnlyZebra.

Thinking about barcode scanning and whether it could improve your business' efficiency? We can offer a range of products from numerous manufacturers. OnlyAML, OnlyIntermec, OnlyLXE, OnlyOpticon & OnlyPsion or OnlyRugged, the one stop shop for all your needs.

Comment

You were right Lee, website is now fully uploaded at http://www.onlyzebra.com and it's all working fine!

Thinking about barcode scanning and whether it could improve your business' efficiency? We can offer a range of products from numerous manufacturers. OnlyAML, OnlyIntermec, OnlyLXE, OnlyOpticon & OnlyPsion or OnlyRugged, the one stop shop for all your needs.

Comment

Wooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
          Wooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo
          Thanks for putting up with me

I still don't quite understand why moving it from a locally hosted server to the production server should make the difference?

Comment

Probably the same issue as the offline preview option not providing a fully functioning site as the cgi-bin does not operate correctly. I always build sites on live test domains so never come across it to be honest. Although Actinic is very offline, it only functions correctly online strangely enough.

Comment

Originally posted by NicNac View Post
              I still don't quite understand why moving it from a locally hosted server to the production server should make the difference?

Probably a good hosting company

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B View Post
                Probably a good hosting company
                Haha!

Well at least it's working now, and the logo links back to the home page too. Hurrah!

Comment

Working...
                X