Mini Shopping Cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This code is clever and should be parts of actinic
    Ive been saying that for years ever since I first put it into a V7 site - most of my sites use it

Comment

BUMP

I had to re-integrate this today. MEGA frustration.

Actinic towers, PLEASE integrate this addon into your next version, or baby jesus will cry.

Comment

Release a new addon Gabe, will be snapped up i reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielcrowe View Post
          BUMP

Actinic towers, PLEASE integrate this addon into your next version, or baby jesus will cry.
          ... or at least have a "custom.pl" file where you can specify overridden perl functions and methods.
          e.g.
          Put modified cart.pm function into this file - it gets compiled into online pl files as custom pl would take precedence.
          Next upgrade Actinic can now happily stick new pl files in a will - a file/perl method comparison would be useful to inform people of any changes to the overridden perl methods.
          Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
          Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
          SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

Originally posted by fergusw View Post
            a file/perl method comparison would be useful to inform people of any changes to the overridden perl methods.
            I think this already happens, unless I am mistaken.
            Darren Guppy
            Golf Tee Warehouse
            Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Originally posted by Golf Tee Warehouse View Post
              I think this already happens, unless I am mistaken.
              It does, however this simply tells you what you then have to go and re-apply to the new perl files. My suggestions would specifically tell you whether you'd have to change your custom.pl file at all, and if so, which overridden methods you'd have to change. Keeping everything in one file is the key here. Similar, in a way, to the custom php files that Actinic allow you to use.
              Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
              Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
              SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielcrowe View Post
                BUMP

Gabriel was that V9.0.5 that you used, I had it working in V9.0.4 but when I upgraded to V9.0.5 it broke !!

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
                SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
                Custom Packages

Comment

Originally posted by malbro View Post
                  Gabriel was that V9.0.5 that you used, I had it working in V9.0.4 but when I upgraded to V9.0.5 it broke !!
                  Sorted
                  The problem appears to be unrelated to the minicart and more to problems with upgrading to V9.0.5 which messed up the cart. I sorted it by changing the script index and reloading the complete site, re installed mini cart and it works fine in V9.0.5

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
                  SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
                  Custom Packages

Comment

Mini Cart supporting multiple currencies?

Hi,
                    I've used the mini cart feature on a couple of my clients sites and while its a little annoying that files need to be replaced when upgrading etc it is a good and clever feature.
                    Until now though I've not needed to use it on a site that is using the additional currency feature - and doing that seems to play havoc with the mini cart's totals.
                    I know this is a 'plug-on' and so cant be supported by Actinic (despite the fact that it *should* really be generic functionality) but wondered if anyone out there had the same issue and if so if anyone has modified it to accept multiple currencies?
                    Thanks,
                    Chris
                    Chris Adams

Comment

I agree, I gave up having to hunt for the code and apply it everytime and use Moleend one-stop addon instead. It's so simple it should be added and should have some sort of option to run it on the coupon code field as well otherwise you have to set up two versions of code if they are just capitalised.

D
                      Donna

Chief bunting supplier to Take That!

Comment

Working...
                      X