New Checkout Process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, I misread

It's not changing the shipping method choice to radio buttons that causes the problem. It's changing the payment method choice from the default to something different.
    Bruce Townsend
    Ecommerce Product Manager
    Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

I also have the payment method set-up as Radio Buttons, which is what caused the problems when I tested the V10 Beta.

Is a fix likely to be difficult (and therefore likely to remain unfixed for quite some time if ever) or more of a simple fix that can be done when the time allows.
      Darren Guppy
      Golf Tee Warehouse
      Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

I think it would be tricky to change v10 so that the article works. We may be able to add some steps to the article to make that work for v10. I'm afraid I can't say when we would be able to prioritise that, though.
        Bruce Townsend

Comment

Very strange.

I haven't change the payment method to Radio Buttons in all 3 sites. But I still get the psp bounce 2 of my sites.

Any more ideas why?
          Regards,

Les

Abc Baby Gifts
          Snuggle Feet
          Baby Casting From My Perfect Impression

Comment

Sorry, I've no other ideas. AFAICS the two sites with the bounce page are different from the third in that there is only one payment option, so there is no drop down. AFAIK that should not cause the problem if the layout has not been changed, but I can't see any other difference.

I think you will need to raise it with support.
            Bruce Townsend

Comment

Sorry to be dim, I have V10.01 and the radio button mod but have not noticed this issue, orders are coming in from card and paypal - exactly what happens with the bounce page?
              https://www.harrisontelescopes.co.uk/

Ed Harrison - Menmuir Scotland

Comment

The v10 checkout normally bypasses the old PSP bounce page - it is no longer required. However, changing the payment method selection to radio buttons forces the appearance of the bounce page.
                Bruce Townsend

Comment

Just tested abit more.

Just to confirm all 3 sites DO NOT have the payment method selection change to radio buttons.

I've added Paypal as a payment option to www.abcbabygifts.co.uk so now has two payment options like www.snugglefeet.com (Actinic Payment and Paypal) and now the psp bounce is not used as it should.

So in my case having one payment option shows the psp bounce page and having more than one payment option doesn't. Very strange.
                  Regards,

Les

Abc Baby Gifts
                  Snuggle Feet

Comment

Yes, that is strange. I don't know any reason why that should be.
                    Bruce Townsend

Comment

So in my case having one payment option shows the psp bounce page and having more than one payment option doesn't.
                      Our site with Actinic Payments and PayPal has no "bounce" page, out of curiosity I removed the PayPal option and now it does have a "bounce" page too......

(no radio buttons either)

Comment

I've tried out your scenario on my own test site, and I can confirm that the bounce page appears if you are using a PSP and there is no other payment method.

I'm not sure if that is a bug or a limitation, I will investigate some more. Thanks for raising it.
                        Bruce Townsend

Comment

Originally posted by brucet View Post
                          I've tried out your scenario on my own test site, and I can confirm that the bounce page appears if you are using a PSP and there is no other payment method.

I'm not sure if that is a bug or a limitation, I will investigate some more. Thanks for raising it.
                          Hi Bruce,

Did you find out anymore about this PSP bounce page error?

I'm having another problem with regards to adding another payment option like Paypal, are they ralated?

See this post...

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=48109
                          Regards,

Les

Abc Baby Gifts
                          Snuggle Feet

Comment

The appearance of the bounce page with only one payment method proved to be a bug. It will be fixed in v10.0.3.
                            Bruce Townsend

Comment

Hi Bruce,

Great thanks for your reply.
                              Regards,

Les

Abc Baby Gifts
                              Snuggle Feet

Comment