Anyone know of a plugin that adds to cart but doesn't leave page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Moore View Post
    My designer is in the process of implementing this for my site and it looks good so far. What I'm wondering though is if it is possible to get the script to set the browser to go to the top of the page and have the pop up close to or pointing to the basket. To give you an example try adding a product from the home page of http://www.play.com/
    I have already heard from your designer on this, but thanks for clarifying the scroll option, yes it can be done.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
    SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
    Custom Packages

Comment

Originally posted by malbro View Post
      I have already heard from your designer on this, but thanks for clarifying the scroll option, yes it can be done.
      Cool thanks Malcolm. It will be interesting to see what effect this has on conversions.
      www.satellite.ie

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Moore View Post
        Cool thanks Malcolm. It will be interesting to see what effect this has on conversions.
        Modifications sent to your designer, plugin now has option to select either a floating cart as per demo on our site or to have an automatic scroll back to the top of the page and a pop up the shows the cart summary has been changed as per the site you mentioned. Selection is by a custom variable that can be set at section level.

Getting a close button to work reliably still eludes me I am afraid though pop-up is currently only visible for around 5 seconds.

Malcolm

Custom Packages

Comment

Thanks Malcolm, I think its better than the present system even without the close button, hopefully that may come in time.

Modifications sent to your designer, plugin now has option to select either a floating cart as per demo on our site or to have an automatic scroll back to the top of the page and a pop up the shows the cart summary has been changed as per the site you mentioned. Selection is by a custom variable that can be set at section level.

Getting a close button to work reliably still eludes me I am afraid though pop-up is currently only visible for around 5 seconds.
          www.satellite.ie

Comment

With thanks to Malcolm and Chris at random river I now have this installed. Please feel free to try it out at http://www.satellite.ie/acatalog/Sao...rial.html#aT50
            www.satellite.ie

Comment

Hi Malbro,

This is a neat feature but I wondered if all the functionality discussed here has now been implemented on the version available for purchase via your website?

ie; If i buy this today will it function exactly as it does on Tony's site?

PS:Nice website Tony.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words Cren. I'm sure Malcolm will be along to answer, but thought I'd let you know that in my case I asked my designer Chris to customise this for me with Malcolms help. It took Chris 3 manhours to implement it, well worth it in my humble opinion.
                www.satellite.ie

Comment

Originally posted by cren View Post
                  Hi Malbro,

This is a neat feature but I wondered if all the functionality discussed here has now been implemented on the version available for purchase via your website?

Yes

I added the functionality to the plugin based on requests from customers, Tony has the latest version, implemented for him by Chris. You can purchase the plug in and implement it yourself or there is an option for me to install it for you to a snapshot.

Malcolm

Custom Packages

Comment

Hi,

Thank you both for your replies. This is definitely worth a little work to incorporate so I will definitely be buying this as soon as I purchase the full actinic version.

( Just waiting to hear back from support regarding a few issues)

Thanks again guys.

Comment

Originally posted by cren View Post
                      Hi Malbro,

The latest version released today now includes

Settable to display pop-up cart summary or scroll to top of page and pop-up pointing to cart summary from Actinic settings,
                      Settable theme from Actinic Settings,
                      Adjustable delay before cart fades settable from Actinic settings,

all on a per page basis if so desired.

Works on V9 and V10, haven't tested on V8 yet.

Malcolm

Custom Packages

Comment

The latest version released today now includes

Settable to display pop-up cart summary or scroll to top of page and pop-up pointing to cart summary from Actinic settings,
                        Settable theme from Actinic Settings,
                        Adjustable delay before cart fades settable from Actinic settings,

all on a per page basis if so desired.

Works on V9 and V10, haven't tested on V8 yet.
                        We have just installed this plug-in to our site http://www.homebits.co.uk

Malcolm installed this for us, which I highly recommend if like me you are not too good with coding and helped us through the installation process which went through with incredible ease.

Our version includes the new functions that Malcolm refers to so feel free to test it, as we are impressed and more importantly are our customers who have already commented on this functionality.

10/10 Malcolm

Comment

Nice site James, think the buy button is a mistake, apart from that, really liked it.

Comment

Thanks Lee,

I am open to suggestions - is it the fact that it is wording or something else?

Comment

I see you have sopabox reviews, thats a great add on.
                              www.satellite.ie

Comment

Its the one button I like to be clear and stand out, its also low on page, smaller screens will have it below the fold.

Comment

Working...
                                X