Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer Account External Reference

Hi,

When I set up some accounts in SellerDeck, the ones that are for existing customers that already have account details in our SYSPRO system, I want the external reference to match there existing account code, which I have done.

What I want to do now is get this external reference to show on the sellerdeck generated invoices but I can't see an option to add it?

Does anyone know how this can be done?

Thanks

I think that you would need to get the SellerDeck invoice report changed by someone like Duncan Rounding or Jan Strassen.

Alternatively, I believe that Jan provides a program called One Stop Order Processing (for a small monthly fee) that will allow you to change the invoice layout yourself (amongst lots of other faulous features!)
    Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
    SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
    Based in rural Northants

Comment

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the reply. Do you know how I would go about contacting them?

Comment

I'm not sure I fully understand the request but Sellerdeck allows a purchase order number to be used that is then printed on the Invoice.

You could potentially change this to be the Account Code you want to display or, if you're already using this for the purchase order number, then you could prefix it with the account Code so it shows 'Account Code - Purchase order number'
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
        X