("nTrimListTo' is Undefined)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

("nTrimListTo' is Undefined)

Does anyone knwo what this means ("nTrimListTo' is Undefined) as a javascript error. Bobcat design. I cant find any mention of it and the error code message is greyed out so it wont click and take me to it?

I also have a Java script syntax error on page, but no further details and that is greyed out too.

Will it be ok to refresh the web site with these errors present? i.e. can I ignore them?

This looks like something to do with Recently Viewed Products.

But without an URL of a faulty page, it's going to be hard to comment further.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Only getting the error in actinic v10. design mode. Not encountered it in the uploaded site so, I willl cross my fingers for now?

Comment

I've seen this a few times in Design view in v10.

It's definitely to do with recently viewed products in preview. It goes away if you click to another page in the drop down Select Page View. Well, it does for me anyway.

It doesn't affect the online store so I just ignore it now.
        Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

I have just experienced this issue.

To resolve I moved a couple of calls to a jquery libray I had added beneath the recent product script in the javascript header and the benign warning error disappeared.

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
          X