Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Address label formatting

Hi hope I'm in the correct forum.

We have just moved to integrated labels (man wish I had found them 18m ago) and everything is working fine.

However, the address prints with United Kingdom in the address. RM don't like anything below the post code and so I was wondering whether there is any way to stop this printing out?

We only have one shipping zone UK with a couple of classes.

Thanks D

PS My search for a way to solve this has shown me who to capitalise parts of the address saving muchos time! thks
    Donna

Chief bunting supplier to Take That!

The only way around this is to edit the report using Crystal Reports to remove the country name. You need to use Crystal Reports version 8.5 or perhaps ask a consultant to do this for you (Duncan Rounding of these parts offers a fine report consultancy service).

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Donna,

If you'd like to discuss some report modifications then please contact me off forum:
      http://community.actinic.com/sendmes...lmember&u=4293

(Thankyou Jan)

Comment

Working...
      X