Can't mark item shipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't mark item shipped

For some reason I have an order which has all lines marked as shipped, but in the progress/payments tab, it shows as "shipped 0%". Consequently even though invoice, packing list and payment are all done and dusted, I can't close it out. Any ideas?
    Martin
    Modelmotorracing.com : Web services : Twitter

Hi Martin

I don't know if this will help you got this the first time we used the increase quantity function. Basically the customer orders say one then phones and says sorry wanted two. Click increased quantity and input 2 then realised that this is adding to the quantity so ended up with 3! Then cancelled the extra one. thoguth it was fine completed as normal but it only shipped 67% and we could never get it to work!! So in the end cancelled whole order and started again. D
    Donna

Chief bunting supplier to Take That!

Comment

I don't think that's the issue here, as far as I can recall the order has not been tinkered with, it's still as it came in off the web. I'm struggling to see anything out of the ordinary about it. Very odd.
      Martin

Comment

Seems to be a huge bug in the database that comes out in several ways which means that orders can't be completed, centering on the percentages shipped.

The thread below:

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=37252 goes through it.

Such orders we export, this forces them into the completed order tab rather than editing the database. Though you have to have export orders enabled.

Chris D has suggested it will be fixed in the next release.

Regards

Nigel
        Offering a wide range of shade loving plants suitable for the woodland garden. http://www.plantsforshade.co.uk

Comment

Export solved it. Thanks for the tip! Let's hope it gets fixed soon.
          Cheers
          Martin

Comment

There's a range of fixes in 9.0.3 which we think will knock this on the head. We're just doing internal testing on 9.0.3 at the moment, and we'll send out details of the public test plan when it's ready.

Comment

Working...
            X