Anyone use Hermes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone use Hermes?

I'm planning to go "free delivery over £XYZ" in the near future, but I'm finding it hard to get any sort of decent rate from the "regular" carriers - my location doesn't help (Highlands) & volume may also cause a problem.....

I use TNT at the moment for heavier orders, but their residential charge is a bit of a deal breaker for going FOC.

Hermes look as if they may be OK to get started with on an FOC basis (until I can get volume up), but I don't really know anything about them or their quality of service?

Any info on Hermes or anyone else who may be able to offer a reasonably priced deal would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
    Air Tech Equipment Ltd - Online Airbrush, Craft & Graphics equipment supplier

Hi

On a personal basis, I have had nothing but trouble from them and I know a lot of people who have had the same.

They seem very disorganised and they seem to lose parcels which don't turn up for weeks, maybe months.

They will deliver parcels to neighbours, but not nearby neighbours, we're talking houses quite far apart and they don't bother getting a signature or leaving a card...

I would stay clear of them! Have you looked at someone like UPS or DPD? Hope this helps.

Comment

We use APC and they are great for what we do. Not sure how they are fixed Highlands wise (although they do deliver there) but they do have a dedicated Scotland Hub.

http://www.apc-overnight.com/delivery-scotland.php

Hope this helps.
      Donna
      Donna

Chief bunting supplier to Take That!

Comment

OK folks, much appreciated!

Any other carrier info much appreciated.
        Air Tech Equipment Ltd - Online Airbrush, Craft & Graphics equipment supplier

Comment

Working...
        X