Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can i disable different shipping addresses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can i disable different shipping addresses?

Hi i run a site and im trying to disable the different delivery address for the site is there away to do this so that only the products can only be sent to the card holders address.

Thanks

1. In 'Business Settings | Tax' ensure you have 'Tax By Delivery Address' selected (or you have tax set to 'Simple').

2. In 'Business Settings | Payment and Security' ensure you do not have 'Limited by Location' checked for any payment method.

These changes mean that now only the 'Select Shipping Destination' drop-down list will appear in the online checkout.

Note: If you are using the 'Simple' calculation method for shipping (set in 'Business Settings | Shipping & Handling') then no country-selection drop-down list will appear at the beginning of the checkout.

You can now change the text in the checkout to remove references to 'Invoice Address' and 'Delivery Address' in order to just use 'Address' instead:

3. In 'Design | Text | Web Site (cont) | Shipping and Tax' change 'Select Shipping Destination' to 'Select Your Country'.

4. In 'Design | Text | Web Site (cont) | Invoice Address' change 'Invoice Address' to 'Address' and un-select the 'If you want to ship the purchase to an address other than...' box to prevent that question from being asked.

Your customers will now only be required to enter one set of address details online.
    www.parklifeclothes.co.uk

Parklife, Whitby

Diesel, Converse, Crocs, Quiksilver, Miss Sixty, Scotch & Soda, Bench, Levi's, Kickers

Comment

Working...
    X