V8.5 shipping tables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V8.5 shipping tables

I am looking for air mail shipping tables for V8.5, specifically UK post office rather than courier. - anyone got a copy please?

And Actinic, how come the shipping tables on the actinic site dont support 8.5???? or am i missing something?
    Andy Warner

www.legendgames.co.uk - rpgs, boardgames, dice and other geeky stuff
    www.RPGMiniatures.com D&D and Star Wars Miniatures

Both running the Cart from Search Page hack

Also www.mainlymurder.co.uk www.thegamesplace.co.uk and www.thediceplace.co.uk

All running V8.5.2 Multisite on a windows 7 quad PC, augmented by Mole End automation, from a single shared database, using actinic specific hosting from Host-IT.

OK - I think the Post Office ones are only a 30 minute job. I'll try and do that today.

Comment

cheers Chris,

so how come there isnt download of shipping costs for all versions then, updated when PO raises prices? I accept that to do teh couriers is not possible due to 'deals' tehyu offer, but PO is pretty standard.

Its the worldwide AIR MAIL I need, as I have done UK first, 2nd, special etc.

cheers
      Andy Warner

All running V8.5.2 Multisite on a windows 7 quad PC, augmented by Mole End automation, from a single shared database, using actinic specific hosting from Host-IT.

Comment

Attached are the shipping costs for Royal Mail Standard Parcels and Air Mail Small Packets which will work with 8.5.1/2/3 and v9.
        Attached Files

Comment

These should really be added to actinic as standard - shipping is IMO one of the hardest things to setup in actinic so why oh why does it not come ready to go with at least RM added. Having this will at least get people going.

I put up a wish list for this ages ago.

Comment

Cheers Chris, much appreciated
            Andy Warner

Comment

These should really be added to actinic as standard - shipping is IMO one of the hardest things to setup in actinic so why oh why does it not come ready to go with at least RM added.
              Doesn't that rely on Actinic ensuring the tables are up to date. If someone installs from a CD with old tables - they probably won't notice that the shipping is outdated.

I feel a downloadable xls is best - with simple import instructions.

At least them you have the option to rejig bands and prices before you import - which would be alot easier than the tiny interface within actinic.

Comment

Yes they will go out of date but its the format thats important IMO as thats a starting point which is better than the example shipping thats there at the moment - as you say they should be kept upto date on the actinic website as they were in the days of V7

Comment

its something I think should be on the actinic site - full shipping tables for UK post office, airmail, international standard etc. I appreciate that Chris got the file for me but I do think it should go on the download site, updated as PO update pricing.
                  Now Ive got it, I can update myself so thats cool.
                  how about a feature that links into SmartStamp and prints stamps too...... or am I way out of date!
                  Andy Warner

Comment

Working...
                  X