1st class 2n class Anc Fedx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st class 2n class Anc Fedx

Hi Guys, First post so please be gentle with me...
    At the moment my postage is set as a default £6.38 + v.a.t. = £7.50 no matter how much or little you order. This is far from ideal i know hence why i'm looking for a more suitable option. I've choosen ' by class/ zones' Filled out 1st class and 2nd class tables and gave them both the same weights ie .50kg and 1 kg but with different prices. However when i run the site in test mode it defaults to 1st class on the first checkout page..... Surely it should give you option to choose 1st or second class and if the items weigh over 1 kilo then it should only be sent via Anc Fedx. But NO... still only offers you the first class option until you go through to page 2 of the checkout.
    All three are ' Highest table value ' Surely this is not correct. Would send screen shots but don't know how

Hope someone can help a newbie

To attach a screenshot use the 'Manage Attachments' button that appears under 'Addional Options' below the area where you enter your text when creating / replying to threads.

What have you set for the weight of your products?

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Re screen shots. I can see the attach section but surely i have to save/copy the page i want to send first....Don't i ?

Re weights, i'm using grams/kilos
      Am thinking that i'll just delete all the classes and create a new one called postage. This will cover all my items from 0.10 of a kilo upto 5 kg's. This would allow me to move forward but not ideal.

Thanks,

Freddie

Comment

Re screen shots. I can see the attach section but surely i have to save/copy the page i want to send first....Don't i ?
        True. Pressing the 'print screen' key (often just marked 'prt scr') will grab whatever's on the screen. Then you can paste it into a graphics editor and save it from there.

Setting up shipping tables is really pretty simple. Actinic has quite a good description in the help files.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Working...
        X