Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add to cart - wrong weight

Hi,

Can someone take a look at this for me - i'm baffled.

If you visit http://www.nielsencdg.co.uk/acatalog...e_5_litre.html and add this product to the shopping cart, then select England as the shipping zone, then click 'confirm' to go to the cart.

The shipping is displaying £3.99 instead of £6.95

Our shipping tables have £3.99 for up to 2Kg and £6.95 for up to 20Kg.

The product weight is set at 5Kg.

If you update the quantity to 2 (weight=10 Kg), then the shipping changes to £6.95, also it you change the quantity back to 1 (weight=5Kg), then it stays at £6.95.

This is the same problem with all products, it is only when you update the quantities or checkout, that is displays the correct shipping.

It seems as though when you add to cart, it is defaulting to 1KG and as a result it is showing the lowest shipping charge. This seems to be the same with all shipping zones.

We're running Actinic 9.0.5

Thanks in advance.

It worked for me. I added 1 to cart and shipping came up as £6.95.

Have you changed anything ? If not, try deleting your websites cookies from your PC. It might be remembering an earlier test you did.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Yes, it is remembering

We have found that the cart will remember the customer's carriage charge from their last order (cookie on their computer) and put this in the cart, before going to Checkout, selecting country and delivery option, which changes it to the correct charge. We get a few annoyed customers who complain that we put the carriage charge up without their agreement when they paid, even though we say in the Cart that the carriage charge in added in the Checkout, and it is clearly stated in the Checkout before they pay.

Sarah

Comment

Working...
      X