google product feed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

google product feed

has the goggle export product feed been brought up to date or do we still have to pay extra for an add on

v10 should have this addressed by now I hope, can we have an auto export and upload feature or google base feeds

wesley
    Treasure Island Sweets

I was unaware there were any existing problems with the Google Product Feed which I have been using in V9 without any issues other then the need to add the 'Condition' variable which only took a couple of minutes.
    Darren Guppy
    Golf Tee Warehouse
    Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

We were unable to use it in v9 and used Mole ends feed. I too would be interested to know if this works as standard in v10.
      Jewellers in Maidstone

Rental Vila in Oludeniz

Comment

The Actinic Google Shopping export is fine for sites that are formatted in the way that Google requires them. You can add any extra information (so the mandatory condition value or the option brand and weight fields) via user defined properties.

The only time it doesn't work is when your site has multiple products on each page - then Google is unlikely to accept it using the standard feed.

The V10 feed is the same as the V9 field.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
          The V10 feed is the same as the V9 field.

Regards,
          Just tried this in V10. The resulting .txt file produced said "ProductCondition". Should this not read "condition" to be compatible with Google Base attributes?

Comment

Working...
          X