V10 - Everything Else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jan View Post
    With regard to the new interface that has been in place from V9, I hated it when it first arrived (it's a trait of mine though to hate all change) however having worked with it I now find that it's quite the opposite and that when I do work on V8 (my own sites use V8 still) that I find it hard to use. The toolbar in particular is much better from V9 upwards for me.
    to be honest Jan it has never bothered me, so v8 is a bit different to v9 nothing i had a problem with.

Comment

Is this thread going to degenerate into a discussion on openness again? eeshk.

Comment

public wishlist plz.

public bugs plz.

what biscuits are in the towers canteen?

is this real life?

Comment

i have come to the conclusion i think alot of actinic towers are still on the xmas holiday.

as for the biscuits, they are stale as no one has been a brought fresh ones this year

Comment

Thats not nice D.

I'm sure the biscuits are fine.

Comment

V9-10 interface

I like the V9 / 10 beta layout, it's as cluttered as you make it being customisable.
              Steve Griggs.

"People in business often miss opportunities, mainly because they usually arrive dressed in overalls and looking like work."

www.kitchenwareonline.com
              www.microwave-repair.co.uk

Comment

i am currently running on V8 and am thinking of upgrading direct to V10. Q:will this work easily for a non pc whizz?......v8 working all ok at the moment but as i have lost the original discsfor V8 i am conscious that if my pc packs up i don't have the means to import my back up without nuying V10.
                Q: Can u get copies or originals still of V8.5.2.0.0.0HMVA? How & Where?

Comment

You can install v10 on the same pc without affecting your v8 installation. You can then import your v8 snapshot into v10, let it upgrade and then upload in test mode for checking.

Previous versions can be downloaded from here: http://www.actinic.co.uk/download-archive.html

Comment

i have lost the original discsfor V8
                    If you've also lost your V8 license key, you can find it by going to Housekeeping / Security. That and Duncan's link will allow a re-install.
                    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
                    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
                    X