Here are the steps to restore your SQL database.
- Close SellerDeck on all machines
- Open ‘Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio’
- Expand ‘Databases’
- Right click on the database and go to ‘Tasks | Restore | Database…’
- This will open the ‘Restore’ window. In the General tab, choose ‘From Device’ and click the browse button.
For ‘Backup Media’ choose File.
Then click ‘Add’ to choose the backup location
- Once you have chosen the backup location, check the ‘Restore’ option and then click ‘Options’ in the main backup window.
Choose ‘Overwrite the existing database…’ and press OK
- You will then get a message saying the restore was successful
- Do the same for the shipping database
- Your Databases will now be restored to the previous backup.