This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

offer

Now that is a great idea - make me an offer..........i would love to sell it.....finding it hard to get support for this baby.....dunno what the problem is......i think i might have to definitly say goodbye to it when my new site is launched anyway....... whats your offer?

Andy

Comment

I'll have the kangaroo....

I'll now have a steady supply of kangaroo petrol for those damp mornings when my diesel car just won't drive properly

Comment

Tell me what you'd accept for it?

Comment

26p for the kangaroo, you ship it to me, should be a quick hop from Ireland

Comment

deal or no deal?

Ok - in keeping with my experiences of actually owning it - here is my offer:

You pay me x amount. I gladly take your money - then offer to talk to you every now and again if your feeling a bit down - for an extra £250.

You tell me its ok, your on medication, you dont anticipate feeling down for at least twelve months. I sigh, realise i have missed another opportunity to get a bit more dosh out of you, but let you know that it's ok - but remind you that the medication will actually wear off sometime - and you will be feeling down at some stage. I say i will be in touch - because i have special powers -and know when you are going to be at your most vunerable - and i will be there for you then.

I take your money. I never call, i never send you flowers. You start to worry -then - worst of all - you start to feel a bit down. You come looking for me. But now i won't talk to you till you fork out another £425 - to talk to me.

You feel deserted, isolated. Get over it - loser.........

So - the deal. I will give you the software for £500. Plus another £425 in 11 months time.

How do you feel about that?

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook
              I'll have the kangaroo....

I'll now have a steady supply of kangaroo petrol for those damp mornings when my diesel car just won't drive properly

Ehm - Kangaroos urinate pinbrook - they don't piss petrol....... Why would you want to put kangaroo piss in a diesel engine? You need multi-roo version upgarde wallaby 8.03 for that........ wanna buy one? £1,500 now - £425 extra in 11 months time - will ship it too........

Comment

So i pay £925 for a piece of unsupported useless software that doesn't tell me when its about to be replaced by a new 26 year old with a rich daddy?

Comment

pints & crisps

Originally posted by leehack
                  So i pay £925 for a piece of unsupported useless software that doesn't tell me when its about to be replaced by a new 26 year old with a rich daddy?
                  Yeah, but no, but yeah, but no, but yeah. Yeah ya do - BUT - if you buy it and change your name to theirishactinic - you will be surprised at the doors that will open to you...... your world will change dramatically. Will throw in my forum ID for an extra pint and a packet of crisps....... deal? Your not just getting the software - your getting all the love and adoration that comes with it...... can you resist?

Andy

Comment

Sorry could not resist coming back. You disparage my veracity based on post count. Look again - how many ask for help, and how many give help?

And you still fail to understand. Post here with a genuine need for help - you will probably get help - that is what the forum is about.
                    Bill
                    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
                    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
                    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
                    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
                    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
                    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

tut tut tut

Hello everyone,

I was looking for some information on Actic Conversions and accidently ended up on this website. I have just read this entire thread, and i must say i am dumb founded.

A guy came on, and in a polite and curtious manner said that he had purchased software 11 months ago, for over a grand by the way, and that he would be informed via email that he would be notified of when the upgrade would be coming out, so that he could avail of the upgrade offer for £250.

The guy never receives the email. He discovers that the upgarde has been released and he makes an enquiry to the sales department - in a curtious manner - i think sales can clarify that - but he is told that he has to pay £425for the upgrade now.

He simply makes the point (and you can actually refer back to the start of the thread to see this) that he believes this to be "unfair" and not good customer service. And what do you guys in here do? You tear him to shreads, like a pack of pre-programmed animals - without actually wanting to understand the situation - like you are all in some sort of spell, brainwashed to defend or seem to not be upseting some guy who obviously has your next meal........

I had heard the internet was a bad place, but i certainly didn't expect to encounter this level of abuse - I just got hot-wired into it today. I tell you one thing - i certainly won't be coming back to this Internet after my first casual stroll around cyberspace. Savages, savages the lot of you. You should be ashamed of yourselves - and you all look so nice in those little pictures with your nice beards and glasses.

May The Lord Have Mercy On You All.

Sean

Comment

serial poster in denial - people can and do recover.......

Hey wjcampb,

No problem at all - was kind of expecting you. Hope all is well, will put the kettle on.

Andy

Comment

OK - I'm going to put my moderators hat on and close this thread. I think we have, perhaps, strayed from the initial issue - and I get the impression there will not be any more constructive additions to the discussion.

If you are unhappy about this, please email me directly via the communityadmin email address.

Comment

Working...
                          X