No announcement yet.

v9.0.3 Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this script change is essential there should be a pop up box, or an obvious option somewhere to force you to change it before going live with an upgraded site.

Its madness that these issues still occur.

You can't `play around` with live sites.

Just my take thats all.

As you were etc.

Its not live Mono Steve is a novice at Actinic is it?
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Never had to do it with any of my upgraded sites so it's not essential.

Comment

I have sympathy for anyone uninstalling, reinstalling then reimporting, refreshing again etc.

I noticed the advice had been offered before Mal, thats why I suggested the above.

Obviously not as common as I suspected. Still thats the impression I picked off the forum just browsing. Maybe I saw the same post a number of times lol.
        Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

If this script change is essential there should be a pop up box, or an obvious option somewhere to force you to change it before going live with an upgraded site.
          it isn't essential but i have found from time to time that changing script id does clear a blockage somewhere.

In agreement with Mal, I don't think i've ever had to do it to cure any of my own sites, but i have had to offer it as a suggested solution within "Pinbrook support" - where at a last resort it fixed it for a remote hosted client

Comment

It's not essential, but i have to use it alot since moving to 9.0.3, i have even had to resort to taking a snapshot licensing a new site and importing that.

Something somewere gets broken, but thats about all i can tell you. I have also found that you need to change script id, close actinic with compacting DB then restart and upload / full refresh and that seems to kick start it.

Comment

Working...
            X