Feefo - 50% price increase!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsBee View Post
    So is anybody using (or can anybody recommend) an alternative to the paid, third-party feedback services? I'm thinking along the lines of an integrated script hosted on my own server, but any other suggestions would be welcome. Thanks.
    Consider how your review stars affect your Google rankings. Customers are more likely to click on an organic listing / paid ad with review stars. Most free / on site services are not compatible with Google as they are unable to vet them.

YOTPO has a free plan - consider checking them out.

Personally we buy from and use Feefo directly and have negotiated much better terms than what SD are able to offer, however we run a large amount of websites on the platform.
    Matt. M - SMR Enterprises Ltd.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsBee View Post
      So is anybody using (or can anybody recommend) an alternative to the paid, third-party feedback services? I'm thinking along the lines of an integrated script hosted on my own server, but any other suggestions would be welcome. Thanks.

Yes Andy from Code Path

http://www.codepath.biz/software/sel...t-reviews.html

Comment

Originally posted by PJ ENG View Post
        Consider how a popup window works on mobile - you're taking users offsite in a new tab. I'd expect an instant drop in conversion rates and an increase in bounces.

(This is assuming that they're using their own review software on the page)
        Matt. M - SMR Enterprises Ltd.

Comment

Originally posted by MattSMR View Post
          Consider how a popup window works on mobile - you're taking users offsite in a new tab. I'd expect an instant drop in conversion rates and an increase in bounces.

(This is assuming that they're using their own review software on the page)
          Codepath reviews appear on product page here as well as offering a pop up window http://www.home2garden.co.uk/acatalo...iral-Nova.html - edit, they do also on the Codepath page if you scroll down.
          www.devotedly-discus.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by mje View Post
            Codepath reviews appear on product page here as well as offering a pop up window http://www.home2garden.co.uk/acatalo...iral-Nova.html
            I just clicked on the link and got an empty pop-up saying "Failed to access review data - Code -3. Service has terminated."

I like that it has the product reviews on the page itself though, like Feefo does. I suppose the pop-up link could be deactivated if not required (or amended so that it redirects visitors further down the page to where the reviews are).

Comment

Originally posted by MattSMR View Post
              Consider how your review stars affect your Google rankings. Customers are more likely to click on an organic listing / paid ad with review stars. Most free / on site services are not compatible with Google as they are unable to vet them.

YOTPO has a free plan - consider checking them out.

Personally we buy from and use Feefo directly and have negotiated much better terms than what SD are able to offer, however we run a large amount of websites on the platform.
              Thanks Matt, for the info regarding the stars in Google - that was one of the things which attracted me to Feefo. So I want to look into that some more to see how likely it is that my rankings will be affected before I decide on which other method to use for incorporating feedback into my site.

Comment

Stopped our subscription now - a good product, but simply doesn't return enough to our business for the outlay.

You have dropped the ball on this one Sellerdeck.

edit - Feb 2106 invoice £30 + vat / April 2018 invoice £59 + vat.

96% in 26 months ?
                www.devotedly-discus.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X