Design tab not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Design tab not working

Yesterday I downloaded Actinic V8 trial and still wondering why Design tab is not working. When I click on the tab only white screen is there. Is there any patch for it ? Is it a bug or disabled in trial ??

Which version of the program are you trialling? There are several flavours available including ones with the design option removed (to keep costs down)

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I am using the trial ver. of V8 available on actinic.co.uk . It has all the flavours. I tried all, but design tab does not work

Comment

well if you are evaluating client catalog for example you won't be able to see the design tab as it is not a feature of that flavour.

Which flavour are you evaluating?

is you want to see design tab, please evaluate "designer"

Comment

its not working in Designer also

Comment

No-one else has reported this so it may be specific to your O/S.

Get a fresh download, install on another computer and see if the same thing happens there.
            Norman - www.drillpine.biz
            Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

I have windows xp Home Edition (sp2). Is it possible that installer that i downloaded (from actinic.co.uk) may be currupt ??

Comment

What we are trying to say is the software persay works. No-one else has the same problem , therefore we assume the issue lies with your PC and not with the software.

Why not uninstall the software, download the lastest version and re-install

Comment

I have the latest version, though I reinstalled again but still the Design tab not working. There is no problem with my PC, all other softwares are working.
                  Help Pls.

Comment

No one else has the same problem so it's unlikely to be the software. As Norman mentioned above, can you try installing and trying on another computer?

Also can you give some more specifics:
                    What release version (v802_GJUA_UK?) are your evaluating?
                    Which of the five evaluation versions are you trying out?
                    (Merchant - Catalog or Business, or Web Designer - Catalog Client, Business Client or Designer)

What do you mean exactly by the Design tab doesn't work?
                    Do you have internet explorer installed on your computer, and if so what version?

Comment

I am evaluating v8GIKAUK and i have tried all the ver., in none of the version the Design tab is woriking.
                      I have Internet Explorer 6 installed and my windows is updated with all the latest updates from microsoft.

By Design tab not working I mean that whenever I switch to Design tab, I get only a blank white screen, rest of the things are working. Here's the screenshot which I get when switching to Design tab :

Comment

it will only work in designer mode.

Please try a diiferent computer as Norman has already suggested

Comment

Hi there

Please could you go into "Help | Troubleshooting", and here click on "Run ActDiagnose", on the new dialog box, click on "Check", save the information into notepad and attach it to this thread. I want to check some details on it.

Kind Regards
                          Nadeem Rasool
                          SellerDeck Development

Comment

Here's that log file attached as requested.
                            err.. someone removed the screenshot from my post
                            Attached Files

Comment

Development are looking into this issue. Will post an update here once we have a suggestion.

Kind regards,
                              Bruce King
                              SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                              X