No announcement yet.

Shared Ssl Problem - Fasthosts/actinic 19/09/08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just had a call from FASTHOSTS and they've made some changes which should resolve the issue.

I've tested this myself and it appears to be ok. (timeout problem)

They've said they will continue to monitor the siutation and if there are any problems then dont hesitate to call them.

What more could you ask for?

Comment

Originally posted by Faulkds View Post

What more could you ask for?
      That they sorted it out when people started to contact support, not four days later, i got the impression from this thread and the others that keep being started for the same thing that they did not have an issue.

but im glad you guys have got it fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B View Post
        That they sorted it out when people started to contact support, not four days later, i got the impression from this thread and the others that keep being started for the same thing that they did not have an issue.

but im glad you guys have got it fixed
        I dunno Darren...

Time will tell....

Perhaps so many people did report it that they thought it must be an issue....

I suppose they have to go through change proceedures before applying fixes to live servers.

They must get loads of calls a day with people saying the problem is with the service. Probably half of those incidents are user related....

Just a thought

Comment

There has always been a steady stream of fasthosts problems over the past 2 years or so on this forum. To have had so many people report a problem in such a short timescale, they must have changed something their end.

Comment

Probably Lee....

Comment

Just had a call from Catalise to say Fasthosts have informed them the problem's now solved. We've certainly had no download problems since around 10am today.
              Brian
              www.flowergallery.co.uk
              Same day flower delivery to UK
              Same day flower delivery to Republic of Ireland
              International Flower Delivery

Located in Argyll, Scotland, UK

Comment

See .... They do listen .... but only to the collective ....

Comment

Resistance is futile Fasthosts!
                  Cheers

David
                  Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

Fasthost customer service department here

Comment

Seriously, this is the Fasthosts Tech Support Team...

Click Here

Comment

LOL, that must have been them at their team building last weekend. No wonder sites have been dropping like flies if those sharp individuals have been away!

Army Gore-tex
                        Winter Climbing Mitts
                        webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
                        Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

Fasthosts not the only ones offering poor service to some poor punters

http://www.mattbrindley.com/misc/web...mple-of-awful/
                          Chris Ashdown

Comment

Think we could go on all night if we go down the road of bad customer service....

If you want bad customer service then buy something from my site

Thats a joke!!!!

Comment

I had a call this afternoon from fasthosts saying problem resolved.
                              I uploaded and all ok.
                              Shame it took so long, I haven't jumped ship as I've been with them with very few faults for close to 5 years but am keeping a close eye and any future problems will reconsider.The 4 days did take the piss.
                              Also currently working on 2 new sites and will be looking closely into psp and who to host them with.
                              Thanks for the info and sorry for the double post lol

Comment

Working...
                              X