My Sellerdeck Account | Free Trial

Sellerdeck Community and Knowledge Base

Sellerdeck Community is now HTTPS by default. If your browser usually keeps you logged in, you may need to login again.
Old 10-Jan-2018, 10:29 AM
Full Name: Martin Ferguson
Click & Drop anyone?

Is anyone out there happily using Click & Drop?

I signed up for it a few months ago with the imminent withdraw of DMO & have used it on a few occasions when it's been an easier day, but it's been a bit of a long winded & frustrating exercise every time...

Being able to set products up for recall may be great for those who are consistently shipping the same things, but when no two orders that are going out are same size / weigh (comprised of multiple different items), it seems to be of little use. As setting up products appears to be of little use, everything that we put through Click & Drop is being done manually, it's mind numbing & the system doesn't seem to be set up for this.

Defaulting of the weight to gm rather than Kg's (what our scales read & just what we have been used to doing for a long time) is a pain & the apparent lack of being able to set up a printer with labels on demand is a pain as well.

All that being said, it possible that I'm just getting too old & set in my ways for this malarkey - any comments appreciated.
Old 10-Jan-2018, 01:11 PM
Full Name: Mike Hughes
I did sign up for Royal Mail click and drop a few months ago but thought it was awful, far worse than DMO, so didnít even use it.

Is it just me, or can you not lookup the address from the postcode as you can with DMO? I find this really useful as it saves lots of copying and pasting and verifies the address at the same time.

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------
Old 10-Jan-2018, 01:23 PM
Full Name: Martin Ferguson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hughes View Post
Is it just me, or can you not lookup the address from the postcode as you can with DMO? I find this really useful as it saves lots of copying and pasting and verifies the address at the same time.
There is an address lookup field on right of the manual entry screen - it looks like a rehash of RM's online postcode finder & would be more at home on a tablet with a 6YO working it.....