We are pleased to announce new versions of SellerDeck v11, 2013 and 2014 that are compatible with Sage Pay v3.
For full details and to download the relevant new version, please see www.sellerdeck.co.uk/index.php/support/category/ecommerce-software
- Before using the new Sage Pay integration, you need to register your server IP address(es) with Sage Pay via 'MySagePay' and selecting 'Settings | Valid IPs'. Detailed instructions can be found here:http://www.sagepay.co.uk/support/16/...o-your-account
- Crypt::SSLeay needs to be installed on your web server in order for the new integration to work: Click here for more information.
- There is a known issue with the new integration regarding fraud screening: Click here for the workaround.
- If you have digital downloads on your site, you will need to apply a workaround to ensure order confirmation emails work correctly: Click here for more information.
- No other change is required beyond installing the new SellerDeck version, which will automatically switch your site to use the Sage Pay v3 protocol.
- Payment confirmation emails to the buyer and merchant are no longer supported. Order confirmation emails from SellerDeck will be sent as normal.