Login problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Login problems

Hi all, dont think this is a bug so posting here instead of beta forums, since using V11 cant get logins to work, some error about cookies etc and wondered if I have forgotten to do something obvious.

Feel free to reproduce error www.embroidedworkwear.co.uk test and test

PS. I know V11 is in beta and you wouldnt recommend using it on Live Site but if I have to live with V10 any longer I may go mad.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    Oli

Scripts

Thinking this may be a script error, tried creating scripts via Web- Generate Scripts but not all in the list of instructions are appearing in the Site1 folder, anyone else having this problem?

Thanks
    Oli

Comment

Originally posted by OliverS View Post
      Hi all, dont think this is a bug so posting here instead of beta forums, since using V11 cant get logins to work, some error about cookies etc and wondered if I have forgotten to do something obvious.

PS. I know V11 is in beta and you wouldnt recommend using it on Live Site but if I have to live with V10 any longer I may go mad.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
      Oli
      Well I can login OK on my V11 site but not on yours so there is something wrong with the site, try doing a full refresh to replace the scripts

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
      SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
      Custom Packages

Comment

Thinking this may be a script error, tried creating scripts via Web- Generate Scripts but not all in the list of instructions are appearing in the Site1 folder, anyone else having this problem?

Thanks
        Oli
        Hi You can see this working on my site http://actinic-beta.toddesigns.co.uk using test@mydomain.com and password test. There are definitely differences in the way the two sites work, in particular your site is running in secure mode which may well have an influence on the generation of cookies, also do you have a customised login?

Edit:
        Are you aware that the BASEREF for your site is http://www.embroidedworkwear.co.uk/acatalog/ but you are running the site from https://www.embroidedworkwear.co.uk/acatalog/, this will cause problems with the scripts including real time stock control and the shopping cart.
        Last edited by malbro; 25-Aug-2011, 10:52 AM. Reason: new information

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
        SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
        Custom Packages

Comment

Is this just a test site?

I really hope it is.

The word is surely "embroidERed" isn't it?
          Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

thank

Thanks malbro it was the ssl causing problems so I have turned this off as we use actinic as psp anyway so logins now work and customers can order through it etc but cant get page to, once logged in go to their account page just comes up with main homepage but with them logged in anyone any ideas?

Think this is the last thing I need fixing now

Comment

Working...
            X