Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check Boxes Defaulting to Ticked

Hi,

We have a check box on our cart/basket page that defaults to automatically be checked and requires unchecking, I want to change this to unchecked, can anyone help?
    Attached Files

Someone has added CHECKED to the layout that displays that checkbox.

Fix it via Design Tab, Select Page Type to be Checkout Page 0. Click the checkbox in the Page Preview window and remove CHECKED from the layout.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi,

This is the code that I have:

<label class="rememberMeText" for="idREMEMBERME" <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22InvoicePrompt017Required%22%20%2f%3e" /> class="actrequired"</actinic:block> ><Actinic:Variable Name="InvoicePrompt017"/><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22InvoicePrompt017Required%22%20%2f%3e" /> * </actinic:block></label>
      <input type="checkbox" <Actinic:Variable Name="InvoiceRememberMe"/> id="idREMEMBERME" name="REMEMBERME" value="YES" tabindex="NETQUOTEVAR:TABINDEXINVOICEREMEMBERME" style="border: 0; background: <actinic:variable name="CheckoutBG" />;" />

Comment

That's the standard SellerDeck code so nothing's wrong there.

Look in Design / Text / Web Site (cont) / Invoice Address, scroll to the bottom and see what's in Invoice Remember Me.

In standard SellerDeck Show is ticked and Required is unticked.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for reply. Show is ticked and required is unticked.

Comment

Working...
          X