Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I change the way that my attributes and choices are presented to customers online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I change the way that my attributes and choices are presented to customers online

v7 and earlier

Rather than including product variants in one big block, it is possible to insert them individually into the design. The following variables are available to use within a Product Layout template (normally Act_ProductLine.html):

NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTS
    Inserts all the attributes/choices for a product into the HTML using the default tempaltes.

NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTADDTOCARTBUTTON
    If you are using NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTS, then use this placeholder to insert the Add to Cart button into the HTML.

NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTLABELn
    Inserts the text label for an individual attribute. For example NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTLABEL1 will insert the text label for the first attribute for a product, NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTLABEL2 for the second, and so on up to 20.

NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTSELECTORn
    Inserts the choice selection mechanism for an individual attribute. For example NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTSELECTOR1 will insert the choice selection mechanism for the first attribute for a product, NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTSELECTOR2 for the second, and so on up to 10.
Working...
X