Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Style in checkout

Hi All
    It's taken a year, but my V8 shop, www.showmakeup.com is finally live and getting orders. There's just one problem; the checkout looks fine in Internet Explorer but terrible in Firefox.
    The checkout is on a shared SSL sever.

I've tried adding inline styles, linking explicitly to the stylesheet at http://www.showmakeup.com/acatalog/actinic.css and finally reverting to the factory layout.
    I've run a purge and refresh but I am running out of ideas.
    I'd be grateful for any suggestions from more experienced members.
    Graham
    www.showmakeup.com

I hate to piss on your parade but your site is trashed for me in ie as well and not just in checkout.

Its far too wide has missing images and has a mix of themes. Perhaps if you ask for a review people will post some ideas for you.

Comment

I have had this problem a number of times, if you turn the ssl off it will be fine, the style sheet is not being found when using ssl

try it then your need to check you settings, i have not looked at your site but i guess this be the problem, also make sure you have the <actinic:variable name="BaseHref" /> in your overall page layout

D

Comment

Thanks for looking Darren (Sorry Darren - I meant Mal!). Which version of IE was it, please? I've only checked in 6 and 7 so far.
        Graham
        www.showmakeup.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B
          make sure you have the <actinic:variable name="BaseHref" /> in your overall page layoutD
          Yep. That was it. The hardest part was tracking down where to set BaseHref (Web|Network Settings in case anyone else is looking).
          Thanks for the tip.
          Graham
          www.showmakeup.com

Comment

Working...
          X