This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little Christmas present to the SellerDeck community

In the spirit of the season the team at teclan would like to offer a little useful tool we use, to any interested parties on the SellerDeck community.

teclan's SellerDeck Statistics Reporter

What does it do?
    It's a small, simple utility that analyses your SellerDeck database and tells you how many products, sections, components, attributes and choices your website currently has.

Why?
    We constantly had to ask people, whilst working on their queries, how big their sites were, how many pages they had, how many duplicates they had etc....

If you'd like this little tool free then simply click on the link below.
    http://www.teclan.co.uk/software/Sel...rInstaller.msi

How to use:

1. Simply install from the above link
    2. Click "File | Choose Site"
    3. The program will then return the stats (e.g. see image below.)

This tool works with Actinic 8,9,10 and 11 and SellerDeck 11 and 2013.

Feel free to get in touch if you would like any other addons or tools to help your business run better with SellerDeck!
    Attached Files
    Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
    Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
    SellerDeck Digital Marketing

What a great idea Fergus - a challenge to community, who has the biggest site according to thsi program ... my sites are tiny so I can't start the ball rolling
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I was going to try this but Norton reported a problem. I would not expect it to have been used by thousands, but it says it was released only a week ago? Just wanted to check it was good to go before using it
      Attached Files
      Kind Regards
      Karen

Charmed Cards & Crafts

Comment

Working...
      X