Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FREE Online Marketing Guides! (SEO, PPC, Social Media etc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FREE Online Marketing Guides! (SEO, PPC, Social Media etc)

The various Webfaced Online Marketing guides that have been published on the forum (plus all new ones!) will now be grouped together within this sticky!

So, hopefully on a weekly basis Webfaced will be able to write and post a useful guide to online marketing which I hope will assist the good people of the Actinic Community to improve their sites and the marketing and promotion of them.

Feedback is always welcome and it might be interesting to hear about topics that you guys and girls (as Actinic users and developers) are interested in. We can then pick the most popular topics and base our weekly guides on them.

FREE Webfaced Online Marketing Guides:

Please feel free to reply to this thread, drop me an email or follow us on twitter (@webfaced) to let us know what you think and what you want to hear about!

Thanks also to Jo and Lee for their help and encouragement with this sticky!
    Webfaced - Award-Winning SellerDeck Web Design Agency

All the links above appear to be broken.

Example:

The requested URL /03/affiliate-marketing-is-it-worth-it-part-2/ was not found on this server.

The requested URL /03/affiliate-marketing-is-it-worth-it/ was not found on this server.
    Money Saving Eco Friendly Products | UK Dating | Love Horse Dating

Comment

Ooops, quite right! We updated our site last week so will get these articles back up tomorrow!

Well spotted!

Comment

All fixed and a new article on SEO coming specifically for Actinic coming shortly!

Comment

Fix or Remove?

Links are still broken!

I suggest ether fixing the links or removing the sticky post.
          Alan Johnson

Quality Parrot Cages & Accessories by Parrotize UK
          Pet Accessories by Animal Instinct

Comment

Originally posted by animal dreams View Post
            Links are still broken!

I suggest ether fixing the links or removing the sticky post.
            Seem to work fine for us still???

Comment

I've just reread these articles, they are very well written, informative and entertaining.

The links from here work for me but I noticed once on the blog that some internal links 404ed

Eg /blog/?p=17 link to seo guide

It would be good to see a note on each guide to say when it was last updated, SEO tends to date thus sometimes reading something written a year ago could be giving bad advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Webfaced View Post
                The various Webfaced Online Marketing guides that have been published on the forum (plus all new ones!) will now be grouped together within this sticky!

So, hopefully on a weekly basis Webfaced will be able to write and post a useful guide to online marketing which I hope will assist the good people of the Actinic Community to improve their sites and the marketing and promotion of them.

Feedback is always welcome and it might be interesting to hear about topics that you guys and girls (as Actinic users and developers) are interested in. We can then pick the most popular topics and base our weekly guides on them.

FREE Webfaced Online Marketing Guides:

Please feel free to reply to this thread, drop me an email or follow us on twitter (@webfaced) to let us know what you think and what you want to hear about!

Thanks also to Jo and Lee for their help and encouragement with this sticky!
                Nice reads, good job mate.

Dave, Portsmouth.

Comment

Many thanks, I'm pleased they are going to good use!

...and thanks for the heads-up on the 404 Pinbrook... I will get that looked at!

Comment

Working...
                  X