Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got sites up and running under V11.0.3 and most sites were easy to transfer but main site www.internet-workwear.co.uk with lots of design changes had problems in that importing a new snapshot of the new design the majority of products (not all) had changed to untick the CAN BE ORDERED ONLINE which I must say made me swear a bit. to be honest I dont know if it's something we did or the import

A nother problem I noticed was that I cannot change the order number for offline orders as it's grayed out, I can change the prefix but not the order under business settings

If you look at the site I know there are a few images missing, still working on them
    Chris Ashdown

Comment

Hello Chris

I cannot change the order number for offline orders as it's grayed out
      Do you mean the Starting Sequence Number field?
      If yes, this field would be activated only if all existing orders are purged, this is to avoid duplication which could lead to messing up of the database. Hope this helps.

Regards
      Krithika Chandrasekar
      SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

MOTO card payments

we have upgraded site from 10.0.4 to V11.0.3 and have a problem in doing MOTO payments, the normal moto screen does not seem to want to accept payment card details

Thanks for the answer ref starting sequence annoying its blocked out I would have liked to change numbers after new version or year end,

Also panicked when found out the network settings were greyed out untill I realised only the case when others logged in in mult user.

Maybe the updates need a full description of new items and changes rather than the basic list issued, at present its a look and find situation and vague hints about what they may do i.e.

NEW FEATURES
        AAA
        BBB
        CCC

You need to be more proud of what you have done and give the people on lower versions a reason to update

PS not a menber so cannot use the suggested route "Get Satisfaction" on OP for problems with V11.0.3
        Chris Ashdown

Comment

Hello Chris

Get Satisfaction is open for anyone to join in. The links to post new issues is here

Maybe the updates need a full description of new items
          If this is w.r.t the instances mentioned above, i.e, Starting Sequence Number being enabled only if the existing order list is purged, or network settings being greyed out if other users are logged in, these exist in versions prior to v11.0.3 as well.

If you are referring to other features unique to v11.0.3 that we might have missed mentioning in the update list, please let us know.

Regards
          Krithika Chandrasekar
          SellerDeck

sigpic

Comment

This topic maybe needs to go in a separate thread but I can't see why you need to avoid duplicate order numbers. Isn't the order number just a descriptive field (rather like the customer name)? I though the database runs off the order sequence number which does have to be unique.

Mike
            -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Having some serious problems with customer accounts on a trial upgrade to V11.03, the problem is products seem to "fall out" of the shopping basket, this occurs with products in certain sections, and all their associated sub sections.
              I have posted on get satisfaction, but I wondering if I may have a database issue here.
              There is no link to the site because its on a localhost Apache server on my PC.
              Steve Griggs.

"People in business often miss opportunities, mainly because they usually arrive dressed in overalls and looking like work."

www.kitchenwareonline.com
              www.microwave-repair.co.uk

Comment

Hello Steve

I have replied to the issue on GS. A gentle request if all new issues unique to v11.0.3 can henceforth be posted on Get Satisfaction only, the link again is here , leaving this thread for discussing general topics.

It becomes confusing to track notifications on both forums and we might end up missing something.

Regards
                Krithika Chandrasekar
                SellerDeck

sigpic

Comment

OK will do Krithika.
                  Steve Griggs.

"People in business often miss opportunities, mainly because they usually arrive dressed in overalls and looking like work."

www.kitchenwareonline.com
                  www.microwave-repair.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for all the input. I'm closing this thread now, though, because it's better for everyone if all the beta feedback is in one place.

Once again here's the link for anyone with something to post about the beta. Get Satisfaction is an open forum, and you can also use a Facebook ID to log in, which makes it even easier.
                    https://getsatisfaction.com/sellerdeck/topics
                    Bruce Townsend
                    Ecommerce Product Manager
                    Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Working...
                    X