No announcement yet.

Actinic v11 - Now Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still waiting on ours, ordered last week no joy.

wesley
    Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

Maybe I just got lucky. I was surprised it arrived so quickly after seeing some of the posts on here.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by wesleythorne View Post
        Still waiting on ours, ordered last week no joy.

wesley
        Still waiting for mine too - guess some are going through faster than others...

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin Dyer View Post
          All keys up to last Friday should be with customers by Thursday if not before.
          Well I ordered my key on 26 of September and still not got it.

Email on Thursday and they read the email but did not reply, so I call them on Friday and got told they will try and it for me. Still nothing
          Elliott - Weybridge Lights

www.weybridgelights.co.uk

Comment

still waiting, what's the delay. V10 was much faster than this for keys.
            Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

I'm still waiting as well, I applied about an hour after I got the email saying I could.

Regards,
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

V11 Keys

Hi Guys,

We are now up to date with V11 upgrade keys. Everyone that has applied for an upgrade to V11 ( and is entitled to one ) should have their key.

The process is not automated, we need to confirm that the applicant does indeed have cover and that their account is up to date, we then need to retire their old keys re-register their new keys and also check that their key has not already been upgraded.

Ben and Duncan are also correct we try and stagger the release of the keys for the sanity of our support team more than anything.

Jan, Andrew, Wesley, you guys should all have your keys now.

We appreciate your patience.

I hope you like the new features in V11 as much as we do.

Neil Bayton
                Actinic Admin
                Neil Bayton
                Sales Manager
                SellerDeck Ltd

Comment

Your incorrect your not up to date I still didnt get one, and I rang on Friday evening and no its not in my junk box.

TON

Comment

Mine just arrived and looked as if it might have been forward out again - ehich suggests it might have gone to spam, but I have been checking my spam fol;der for it and it wasn't ever in there. I was only sent one license though for my 5 user business plus. I've queried this by email though and am sure it will soon be sorted out.

Regards,
                    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                    Multichannel order processing
                    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

ours arrived today complete with 2nd user license for multi user.
                      Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

Originally posted by Neil Bayton View Post
                        Hi Guys,

We are now up to date with V11 upgrade keys. Everyone that has applied for an upgrade to V11 ( and is entitled to one ) should have their key.

The process is not automated, we need to confirm that the applicant does indeed have cover and that their account is up to date, we then need to retire their old keys re-register their new keys and also check that their key has not already been upgraded.

Ben and Duncan are also correct we try and stagger the release of the keys for the sanity of our support team more than anything.

Jan, Andrew, Wesley, you guys should all have your keys now.

We appreciate your patience.

I hope you like the new features in V11 as much as we do.

Neil Bayton
                        Actinic Admin
                        Might be useful if you could also put some pointers as to what we are meant to do when we have not had a key pop into our in-box...despite going through the sign up process and then writing emails that nobody replies to.

Comment

Kevin, Tara,

Your keys will be with you within the hour, as much as we like to think we dont make mistakes we all do, these slipped through the net.

Jan

Our licence database had duff info in your other keys will be with you shortly.

Neil
                          Neil Bayton
                          Sales Manager
                          SellerDeck Ltd

Comment

Mine has just come throught, Thanks
                            TON

Comment

Just ordered mine!

Comment

I received my key yesterday but I'm not quite sure of the point of it if the email I was sent told me not to upgrade until V11.01 is out!

Anyone know when this will be released as I'm reluctant to upgrade my V10 having read some of the bugs and bits on here?

The other thing is why advertise a new version but tell customers not to upgrade until a maintenance pack is released? - It's a kin to Vauxhall flogging you a new car but telling you not to drive it until the brakes are fitted?

Or have I missed something here..

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X